Lonely chapter~

I Adore U (Do You Adore Me Too?)

If you asked Jisoo, he would tell you that there were a lot of pros to working in a shopping mall. First of all, he got to eat at a restaurant almost every day without having to walk too far, he had discounts in almost every shop and all he had to do was to make people pay. However, there were cons too. The biggest one was that he had to wear a really ugly uniform and he doubted the hat he was wearing right now was going to help him get his crush's attention. Jisoo had a huge crush on Seungcheol, the guy working at the music shop in front of the children's clothing shop he was working at, and that, since he was here. Every time Seungcheol would come out of his shop, Jisoo would hide either behind the cashier or behind Seungkwan, his colleague.

               

And that's exactly what he was doing right now.

 

                "Yah let me go!" Seungkwan whined.

                "Can't!" Jisoo answered. "Seungcheol is just in front! If he sees me in that uniform, I can forget our possible future relationship!"

                "Jisoo, there are clients I have to take care of! Beside, you look really good in that uniform. You always look good."

                "Just help me get behind the cashier, ok?"

 

                Seungkwan sighed but nodded anyway. He walked behind the cashier, Jisoo clinging onto him like his life depended on it. He left him there and walked to the clients looking at some pants.

 

                "Hello! Can I help you?" he said while smiling.

 

                One of the two guys turned around and Seungkwan swore his heart missed a beat. He was just so… perfect. At that moment, Seungkwan understood why Jisoo felt embarrassed of wearing that uniform in front of Seungcheol but decided not to show it.

 

                "Oh, we were looking for pants for my little brother," the guy answered with a smile.

 

                Seungkwan's heart fluttered. His smile is so cute, he thought. For a second, he thought about telling Jisoo to take care of those clients for him, since he didn't really want to have a heart attack today, but he wanted to see that beautiful smile again so he stayed.

 

                "Soonyoung-hyung!" the other guy called.

                "What is it, Chan?" the beautiful man turned around to look at what his friend wanted to show him.

                "Those look really cute!"

 

                Soonyoung observed the pants and nodded.

 

                "I'll take those, then," he said while looking at Seungkwan again.

 

                Seungkwan nodded and led them to the cashier, where Jisoo was still hiding, looking at Seungcheol talking to two guys he didn't know.

 

                "Did you talk to him yet?"

 

                Seungcheol looked at his two friends who just arrived and shook his head negatively.

 

                "He always hides when he sees me. Maybe he hates me…"

                "Dude, Jeonghan was always hiding when he was seeing me too, and look at us now," the guy said while showing his fingers interlocked with his boyfriend's to Seungcheol.

                "Yah Kim Mingyu! Stop telling that to everybody! You were the one hiding from me!" Jeonghan scolded.

                "Ok, ok, well the point is that we're together now so it doesn't matter who was hiding from who, right?"

                "Of course it does!" the pretty male argued. "Because of you, people always think I'm the bottom while-"

                "Ok too much information!" Mingyu warned.

                "Wait, Jeonghan you're not the bottom?!" Seungcheol asked, surprised.

                "See?! Even my best friend thought like that!"

                "Let's just say we switch place", Mingyu explained to the flustered Seungcheol.

                "Yah! Are you guys forced to talk that loud about that in a public place?!" Seungcheol's colleague, Jihoon, complained while joining them.

                "Coming form a guy who made out with his boyfriend in the back shop…" Seungcheol muttered.

                "We didn't!" Jihoon argued.

                "Yeah, ok, let's just say you didn't…"

                "Anyway Seungcheol you need to talk to that Jisoo guy soon", Jeonghan pointed.

                "How can I?! He always hides from me!"

                "It's not as if he was hard to find… He's even looking at you right now," Jihoon said.

                "He is?!"

 

                The smallest nodded and Seungcheol turned to look at Jisoo's shop. He easily spotted him hiding behind the cashier and sighed. Does he really hate me that much? he wondered.

 

                "I'm hungry", Jeonghan complained.

                "Yeah, let's go eat something", Mingyu agreed.

 

                The couple left their two friends and walked to the restauration aisle. They chose a Chinese restaurant and ordered to a cute teenager who was obviously not working there for long.

 

                "Two bowls of plain soft noodles with two bowls of rice, please", Mingyu ordered.

                "Ok…" the teen looked like he was struggling with his cash-register so his colleague came to help him since he wasn’t doing anything important at the moment anyway.

                "Hold on, Hansol. Plain soft noodles are here and rice is here so you just press two times on each since they want two of each and you calculate like that…"

 

                Hansol wasn't really listening, too distracted by the proximity between he and Junhui. He never told the older, but he liked him. A lot. And Junhui was pretty much the reason why he was always struggling with the cash-register. When Seokmin was the one working with him, he never had any problem. But having that beautiful and kind human beside him made him weak in every way possible.

 

                Thanks – or not – to Junhui, Hansol succeeded at giving their order to the clients. They thanked him and left, going to sit at a table.

 

                "Are you ok, Hansol-ah? You zone out a lot," Junhui pointed.

                "Y-Yes, I'm ok, hyung. Just a little tired, I guess," Hansol tried to answer naturally.

                "Are you sure?"

                "Y-Yes."

                "You hesitated."

                "N-No I didn't!"

                "Hansol, I don't like when you're like that. You… Make me worried."

 

                Junhui gently caressed Hansol's cheek while the younger was blushing heavily.

 

                "There's nothing to worry about, hyung, I swear!"

                "Hansol-ah… I have something to tell you."

                "Oh? What is it?"

 

                Junhui let go of Hansol's cheek and looked down.

               

                "I-I think I like you. No, I know I like you," he stuttered.

                "R-Really?!"

                "Yeah… But it's ok if you don’t like me back you know! I understand! I just wanted you to know how I feel and-"

                "Hyung," Hansol interrupted him.

                "Y-Yes?" Junhui looked up at the younger.

                "Just shut up and kiss me."

 

                Junhui smiled and nodded before getting closer to the younger. He leaned down and their lips met.

 

                "Congratulations!"

 

                They let go of each other shyly and looked at who just yelled at them. It was Seokmin who just arrived to work.

 

                "Are you guys together yet?!" their overly excited colleague asked.

                "I guess you can say that," Junhui answered with a smile.

 

                He looked at Hansol and interlocked their fingers while the younger started to blush.

 

                "How cute!" Seokmin whined. "I guess I'll just leave you two alone for a while and I'll go see Jihoon."

 

                They nodded and he congratulated them again before leaving. Seokmin found his boyfriend staring at something in the shop in front of his and he decided to surprise him with a back hug. Jihoon gasped in surprise and gently scolded his boyfriend who was laughing behind him.

 

                "What are you looking at?" Seokmin asked while kissing his cheek.

                "Just Seungcheol being a total fool in front of his crush."

                "That Jisoo guy?"

               

                Jihoon nodded and they both started to laugh when they saw Seungcheol taking a deep breath before entering Jisoo's shop.

 

                "Hello! May I help you?" Seungkwan asked.

                "I'm… I'm looking for Hong Jisoo…" Seungcheol shyly announced.

 

                Jisoo's heart fluttered. Seungcheol actually knew his full name? And he wanted to see him?!

 

                "Well… He's in the bathroom right now. Just wait for him in the back shop. I'll tell him you want to see him once he's back, ok?" Seungkwan proposed.

                "Ok," Seungcheol agreed and did as he was told.

 

                Once Seungkwan told him he left, Jisoo came out of his hideout and started to panic.

 

                "What does he want?!" he asked. "Maybe he saw me looking at him and he wants me to stop?! Oh my god this is gonna be so embarrassing! Seungkwan go tell him I left!"

                "For Goodness' sake Jisoo, make a man out of you and go talk to him!"

                "But Seungkwan-"

                "Do it!"

 

                Jisoo jumped and quickly nodded. The younger could be scary sometimes… Seungkwan sighed and Jisoo entered the back shop.

 

                "You… You wanted to see me?" Jisoo asked shyly while avoiding any eye contact with his crush.

                "Yes. Actually I… I know it may seem weird since we barely know each other but I like you, Jisoo and…"

 

                Jisoo quickly looked up to make sure he didn't hear wrong. When he saw Seungcheol's embarrassed expression he couldn't help but smile and giggle.

 

                "What's wrong?" Seungcheol asked.

                "You're so cute," Jisoo answered and got closer to the older. "I like you too, Seungcheol."

               

                Seungcheol seemed relieved and quietly asked Jisoo if he could kiss him. Jisoo giggled again and put his lips on Seungcheol's. They separated their lips when they got out of breath and Seungcheol quietly hugged Jisoo who smiled and buried his face in the older's chest.

 

                "Maybe we should go out," Seungcheol said. "None of us is done working."

 

                Jisoo agreed and they let go of each other. When they got out of the back shop, they saw Seungkwan with a client.

               

                "Uh? That's weird. That client already came earlier today with his friend."

                "Maybe he forgot something. Anyway, gotta go. See you later, baby."

 

                Jisoo blushed heavily at the cheesy nickname and Seungcheol giggled before giving him a peck on the lips. He waved at him and left the shop. Jisoo waved back and went to see Seungkwan to ask him if he was ok. The younger told him he was so Jisoo left him with the client – apparently named Soonyoung – and decided to clean a little. After he left, Seungkwan turned his attention back to the beautiful specimen in front of him.

 

                "My brother loves his pants", Soonyoung started.

                "I'm happy then!"

                "But that's not why I came back."

                "Why then?"

                "When I came earlier I was with Chan so I couldn't ask you that but… I think you're really cute so… Can I have your number?"

                "My number? Why?"

 

                Stupid, Seungkwan insulted himself in his head. A cute guy ask you for your number and you ask him why?!

 

                "Well… Maybe we could… talk and… get to know each other…" the other guy shyly explained.  

 

                Seungkwan blushed and started to stutter.

 

                "I understand if you don't want to!" Soonyoung reassured him, seeing his reaction. "Not everybody gives their number to strangers."

                "Ok calm down Seungkwan," Seungkwan told himself a little bit too loud, which made the client smile at the cuteness. "Give me your cellphone, I'll put my number in it," he said, going back to his normal self.

 

                Soonyoung excitedly took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Seungkwan who entered his number in it.

 

                "I'll call you soon," Soonyoung promised before leaving again.

 

                Seungkwan nodded and waved at him.

 

                "Did he forget something?" Jisoo asked.

                "Kinda."

                "Kinda?"

               

                Seungkwan just smiled in answer and started asking Jisoo questions about Seungcheol. The older was still curious about what his friend meant by «kinda» but he wanted even more to talk about his new boyfriend, so he did so.

 

                "Minghao wait for me!"

 

                Jisoo and Seungkwan stopped their conversation only to see a guy with pink hair running in the shop to look at some shoes with another guy running after him while yelling.

 

                "But look at those Wonwoo! They're so cute!!" the guy with pink hair whined while showing the shoes to the other guy.

                "Yeah, I know. But they're for kids," Wonwoo answered, out of breath from running.

                "Can we have a kid then?!"

 

                Wonwoo gulped. Minghao looked at him with eyes full of hope and smiled.

 

                "Baby… That's not really the moment to talk about that. Beside, we won't have a kid just because you want to buy these shoes for them," Wonwoo calmly explained.

                "Can we buy them already then? They're too cute!! Please Wonwoo~"

                "Alright", Wonwoo sighed.

 

                Minghao screamed out of joy as he brought the shoes to the cashier. Wonwoo sighed but followed his boyfriend anyway, paying for the shoes. As much as he loved Minghao, sometimes Wonwoo wished he didn't. Being Minghao's boyfriend was a really hard task, since he had to always make sure he was ok and he didn't stop to pet a dog or to look at a cake. Also, Minghao absolutely loved to use all his charms against Wonwoo to make him accept anything he was asking. He used aegyos most of the time, but when it didn't work he refused any skinship from the older, making him go crazy. Fortunately, the Chinese never had to go farther than that. God knows what would be the next step…

               

                "Thank you, Wonwoo," Minghao said with a smile before kissing his boyfriend on the cheek to thank him.

 

                Wonwoo smiled and took his boyfriend's hand in his, going out of the shop. When he looked at Minghao, Wonwoo thought he wouldn't exchange him for nothing in the world, even if he always had to look after him. He thought «normal» couples were boring. And by normal he meant normal like…

 

                Like the couple Minghao just hit because he was contemplating the new shoes.

 

                Wonwoo sighed and helped Minghao up. The Chinese apologized to the couple and they asked him if he was ok. He nodded shyly, embarrassed, and apologized again before leaving, his hand in Wonwoo's.

 

                "Are you ok, baby?" Jeonghan asked his boyfriend.

                "Yes… I wonder what was so interesting in that bag that he didn't even see a good-looking guy like me coming…"

                "Well he must be used to good looking guys. His boyfriend was pretty handsome as well."

                "Yah Yoon Jeonghan! Are you looking at other guys?!"

                "I was kidding," Jeonghan laughed. "You're such a jealous guy."

                "I just protect what's mine," Mingyu argued while putting his arm around Jeonghan's waist and bringing him closer.

 

                Jeonghan just smiled and nodded. His boyfriend was just too cute for his own good.

 

                Morals of the story: No matter how ugly a uniform is, you're always beautiful, buying pants for your younger brother can be useful and struggling around your crush can make him worried (which is not that bad).