Final

겨울 (Winter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remember the words you told me a few days before....

"Leave me alone"
"You're annoying me"
"I'm busy"

Who knew they would lead to us growing further apart?

I did.

I was stupid for not believing in the words my mind was telling me.

Leave....
He doesn't love you the way you love him....
He doesn't need you....

But I was even more stupid for believing in the words you used to tell me....

"I miss you"
"I need you so stay with me..."
"I love you"

Do you remember how we fell in love?

We literally fell...

I was standing on the top of the hill when you decided to send us both rolling to the bottom.

-

"Waaahhh!~~ this feels good!!~ " I said as I happily looked at the sun that was slowly beginning to set.

"HYUNG WATCH OUT THERES A GIRL BEHIND YOU!!!"

I didn't have enough time to react. Hearing a sudden yelp and quickly feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist and quickly pull me into a warm body as we quickly tumbled down the small hill.

"Ouch..." was the first thing that I heard and you were the first thing I saw.

You were a black haired pale boy wearing casual but now slightly dirty clothes that were courtesy of the tumble we both had. You had beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes that had a certain glint to them . You also had a scratch on your cheek most likely from the tumble but even with that, I could still say you were the most attractive person I ever saw. Then I noticed it... the small distance of your lips from my own.

-

That was our first memory together....

Do you remember when we became a couple? It was on a cold day like this. We were both sitting in the cafe we always went to. Drinking our hot chocolate in an attempt to warm ourselves.

It was totally random.
Your proposal...

-

"Hey let me ask you 5 questions. ..But you can only answer yes or no..." you said as you turned to face me. I agreed to your little game of yes and no and then you began.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter