Just Let Me Talk To You.

Rich Boy

 When class was over, Kaeri all but ran out of the room, tugging Minwoo along with her. "Let's go eat lunch!" She said simply. 

 "But Kaeri, it's only 10 am..." Minwoo said slowly, his eyebrow raising slightly. "Why are you hungry already? Didn't you eat breakfast?"

 "I did...But um..." Kaeri sighed. She  wasn't really hungry at all. She just wanted an excuse to get as far from Hyunseung as possible. She wasn't going to work for him. She just couldn't. She'd heard the rumors about someone named Hyunseung, how he liked to manipulate girls, and cheat on them. And she knew that he was dating Hyuna, the school's Queenka, so by no means was she going to touch him. Not even with a ten foot pole.

 "Trying to get away I see." Hyunseung chuckled as he walked up to the pair. "What's wrong Kaeri? You scared of me?"

 "No. I just hate you." She spat back, watching in satisfaction as he frowned. 

 "Yah, just...let me talk to you okay?" He said slowly, glancing at Minwoo, who glared at him coldly.

 "I don't-" Minwoo spoke up, but he was cut off by Kaeri who started to speak at the same time.

 "Fine. Talk." She crossed her arms over her chest, and glared at him.

 Hyunseung sighed. Why was she being so difficult? He looked her over. She was short, with slightly messy chin length hair framing her slightly elven features, clearly she was partially western. She was not to his tastes at all. But if that was true, why was he having these weird feelings towards her? "Alone?"

 "Kaeri, I don't think you should..." Minwoo said slowly, looking over Hyunseung warily. He wasn't sure about this guy. He seemed like he was arrogant, and rude. He was the type of person that trouble liked to follow, he didn't need to know him to be able to tell. He could also tell that he wanted Kaeri. But that couldn't happen...After all, he had come back to Korea simply to be with her...He wasn't going to lose her to some prick like this.

 "Don't worry Minwoo. It'll be fine." She said, giving him a reassuring smile. "We're just talking."


Ugh. This story is kicking my .... OTL

There will only be two more chapters to this.