And You Are To Me

Broken Yet Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Sehun never thought that this would happen – he never thought that he would end up inside one of the most prestigious magazines. He never thought that he would end up in Forbes magazine. Not many people end up there at the age of 24, even if it is just a small paragraph in one of the last pages surrounded by many advertisements.

 

Regardless, a young Korean star making his way up the cooperate mountain. The higher you go though, the more people will follow you. With the more people following you though, the more fake people there will be. A tip for you all though, always keep your most beloved ones by your side.

 

‘Look what I have here!’

 

A female voice waving the exact Forbes Magazine in front of Sehun’s face.

 

‘An amazing picture of my face?’

Sehun smirked earning him a playful whack of the head with the magazine.

 

‘I hate to break it to you but your face isn’t even in there,’

She laughed, actually opening up to the page that he hadn’t seen yet. The article, if you could call it that, was only 2 paragraphs and took up maybe only one eighth of the page. But it was something that Sehun could be proud of.

 

Chief Marketing Officer is the title written under his name on the door of his office. At the age of 24 and in a position of such large power of the largest company in South Korea.  Not many his age are even in the main business head quarters of this co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter