Please, Don't Hurt Me

Broken Yet Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One –

‘Please, Don’t hurt me!’

 

The young boy cries as an older, larger and taller figure crowds over him, casting a shadow on him and blocks out the light.  The younger boy lays on the floor, bloodied and bruised, face swollen and body blue, almost in a lifeless state.

 

The older male acts as though he doesn’t hear the young boy cry and scream and is infested with anger and hate. Anger and hate targeted at the young boy. The young boy who he deems has destroyed his world.

 

‘You are a piece of ,’ The older man yells as he kicks the child in the stomach multiple times, each time increasing in power.

 

On the other side of the wall, a woman sits there and pours herself another glass of whiskey and drowns in almost instantly. The cries of the child doesn’t bother her has she decides that pouring her liquid goal into a cup is just a waste of time and that she should just drink directly from the bottle.

 

There is no hope of this child as he is full of pain. Not a single person around him helps him – only people who watch him suffer.

 

The older man leaves the room for just a second – the child sighs of sigh of relief thinking the onslaught had finally finished for the night. But he was wrong, he was extremely wrong. The older man walks in again, but this time carrying a baseball bat. Swinging the bat down forcibly and striking the poor child right in the abdom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter