Chapter 51

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

I've been counting, it's been 24 hours and I haven't woken up. The clocks in the room aren't working but I've been counting down every minute. It's the only thing keeping me sane. I'm locked inside my room shaking. The nightmares are outside. Bts are screaming at me through the door. Block b is trying to open the door. Got7 is threatening to kill me. The world is falling to pieces. I can't sleep because this is a dream. I would do anything to sleep. To wake up. To get out of this nightmare some how. I try to shut out the world around me. I heard voices. Belonging to the members. But not the members outside the doors because those voices are cold. The voices I hear are soft and gentle. I find their voices soothing. They tell me to wake up. I would if I could. They're saying they miss me. Maybe I truly am dead. "You're in a coma, the Doctors said you can hear me but you can't respond. I know you're in a nightmare right now but it's not real. Don't be scared Jimin. I'm here," it was Namjoon speaking to me. A coma? I stood up. I screamed and screamed but I could hear nothing else. The soothing voices of the members faded and the loudness outside echoed through the walls. It's not real, I told myself. It's not real. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I was no longer in my room but at school. It was replaying memories of me being beaten by the members. I shut it out. The members were different now. They were my friends. I was scared if I spent too much time thinking of all the bad things they've done to me It would start again where it began. Instead I closed my eyes once more and tried to think of all my favorite memories. I heard the soothing voices speak again, I looked up. I couldn't make out the words just the sobbing. I looked down until I heard the words ," I love you Jimin ." I glanced back up. Jungkook? I couldn't distinguish whether this was just my head or if the voices were really coming outside my head. Did Jungkook really love me? It wasn't much help to me now but yet it made me smile. It was like all the bad memories were starting to go away. I laid on the grass and stared at the clouds. It was finally calm. It was finally peaceful. But, it was lonelier than ever.

:a/n short update sorry guys :