Chapter 32

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jin~~~

All of us were sitting around outside of school. Namjoon spoke up ," We have to do something, obviously sorry isn't enough, we need to do something big!"

Everyone was quietly thinking for a second. I thought of something "I have a-"

"Why don't we just follow him until he accepts our apology!" P.O. Cut me off. 

"No p.o. We're not stalkers" kyung said.

"Guys I have an-" 

"WHY DONT WE JUST CUDDLE
HIM UNTIL HE FORGIVES US" Jungkook yelled. 

"A hug isn't gonna fix three terrible years" Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"Guys! I have an-"

"God shut up jin we're trying to think here," Suga said.

Wow. Why don't they ever listen to me? I bet they wouldn't even notice if I walked away right now. 

So that's what I did. They were still talking when I left. I sighed. When will people recognize me as part of the group? Maybe that's why I cherished Jimin so much. No matter what he always put me first. Maybe that's why I feel so responsible for what happened to him. But maybe if they would of listened to me in the beginning it wouldn't have gone this far. I guess since I had such a big crush on Namjoon I let it pass for so long. I always let everything pass. 

Nobody ever cares about what I have to say. Well I'm not going to let that pass any longer. 

While I was lost in my train of thought somebody bumped
Into me. 

"Yo watch it" I heard a voice say ,"watch yourself" I muttered but then I realized I recognized that voice. I turned around, Jb. We made eye contact ," yah where's your group," I smirked. "Where's yours ?" He replied sarcastically. "Touché" I said turning to walk away.

"Yah  watch your little friend's back next time , because next time it will be much worse and I'll have a way tougher crew," he smirked. I shook my head , what was he talking about? I turned away and started walking towards the cemetery. I had to visit my dad's grave eventually.

Third person point of view~~

When Jin walked away Jb turned back around. He noticed something laying on the ground. He walked up to it and Picked it up. It was jin's phone. 

It must of fell out of Jin's pocket when they bumped into each other. Did he not see it drop? He was contemplating what to do with it when an idea popped into his head. This. This would help him. He would finally get the revenge on Jimin he's always wanted. And nobody else would know. 

Smirking to himself he walked home. Not to be heard from again for a while. This time he would put way more thought into his plan. And luckily he had the resources to do it.


A/n yoooo~~~ sorry this chapter was short school is back so I didn't have time to put so many words into this chapter I hope it's good enough for you guys 😘😊 I was going to do something different you know but I heard about that incident with Jin cancelling his eating show due to people not watching or asking where other members are so it gave me an idea for this chapter. I'm not some heartless person who wanted to use that just for the benefit of her fic but consider this kind of a tribute chapter to him and hopefully this may help you pay more attention to Jin in the future both in this story and in real life 😊 Jin is my baby almost as much as Jimin that's probably why I tried to make him such a big character so this will kind of set up a side plot with Jin and his struggles with being noticed by the rest along with Jimin's struggles and of course the fear of JB :) . You'll see what happens later a few of you probably have an idea because you helped me come up with it but still :) comment and favorite my baes 💕 sorry for such a long authors note but I really wanted to show this chapter was dedicated to Jin ❤️💕😘