Request by:Annyeon_kpop

REQUESTSSS! [Closed]

 

((((((Ctto))))))

 

------ Jimin's Pov ------

'Hyung seriously! Can you please just tell me which job i can apply to ?!'

(Jiminnieee! I told you already the Jeon's Casino!)

'You kidding me ?! A JEON?! Hyung you know i hate Jeon's. They're killers!'

I hissed lowly on the phone

(Come on! What's wrong with that?! They are nice people!)

'Hobie hyung I dont like them! They're stupid and huge *sses! And they're not nice! THEY.ARE.KILLERS.'

(Jiminnieee ! Why do you beleive rumors ?!)

'Dude my own friends told me about it! Why wont i believe them?!'

(Cuz you havent met them yet!)

'But still !'

(Do you want money to pay your mother's hospital bills or not?!)

'I do'

I whispered defeatedly on the phone. Its okay Jimin ah. Do this for your mother!

'Okay hyung i'll do it'

(Good! I have to go Jiminniee! Take care okay?)

'Okay hyung. Thank you'

**** Toot toot toot*****

I wore a plain shirt and ripped jeans, grabbing my documents i lazily walked out of my apartment to the 'Jeon's Casino' Gosh even saying they're name annoys me. Seriously.

'Goodmorning ! Uhmm? Im looking for a job?'

'Sure thing! My name is Jin! I run the staff here!'

'Hi hyung! Im jimin ! Its nice to meet youu !'

'Is your hair really orange?'

'Hyuuuuung ! The job?'

I punched his shoulder playfully while running a hand through my hair i gave him the documents and was suprised on what he said

'Youre hired! Were running low on server's so... Heres your uniform!'

I took the uniform and blinked rapidly. Wait.... WHAT?!

'HYUNG THIS IS YOUR UNIFORM?'

'Dont you see what im wearing?!'

Jin hyung exclaimed while placing a hand on his hip.

'But hyung! This is a ing maid dress ! Does the jeon have Maid kinks or something?!'

'Jimin hush ! Dont say stuff about the Jeon Clan here! They can kill you. You know?!'

'Im sorry hyung!'

'You have to wear that Jimin ah. The Jeons are Strict. Be late you get punished. Improper uniform, punished.'

I groaned in annoyance while stomping my feet Jin hyung gave me some roler skates. Not that i didnt like the dress but...it was too 'revealing' for me it shows TOO MUCH SKIN. So much actually. I thanked hyung and went back to my apartment stuffing the stuff in my bag i ran back but then i got smashed into someone's chest

'OUCH DAF*CK'

'Sorry'

The guy whispered lowly annoyance clear in his voice.

'Damn'

I rand a hand through my hair and blinked. The guy looked at me and mumbled an apology again

'Im sorry.... Uh... Im jungkook?'

He offered his hand to me. I was gonna shake it when i saw the symbol of the Jeon's etched on his wrist. I took a step back. Terrified.

'I-i u-uh you're a... U-uh'

'Yes'

He sighed

'Im a Jeon.. BUT DONT WORRY I WONT KILL YOU !'

I stared at him dumbly. And started laughing. He's too cute for his own good, gosh. He's like a kid that got lost in a supermarket.

'Im jimin'

I shook his hand and smiled at him. Jeon's arent so bad afterall ? Or maybe he was the first Jeon i saw that was vulnerable? I was thankful either way .. If i met with another Jeon i would be dead by now.

'Can i... '

'Hmm?'

'Coffee?'

I glanced at my wrist watch. 4:00 my job starts at 8:00 so... i guess i could go

'Sure~'

He smiled happily and we walked into the nearest coffee shop. Talking about ourselves. Turn's out Jungkook is younger than me. (You cant really notice since Jimin is baby faced and Jugkook's taller than him. Right? ❤)
He isnt like any other Jeon he said that his parents died when he was younger and he wasnt a killer. Only his cousins were.

'I gotta admit i was pretty scared. Thank God i bumped into you and not you're cousins'

'Im glad too hyung'

I messed his hair and he slapped my arm away playfully.

'Woops. Oh gosh i gotta go Jungkookie'
I looked at ny wrist wath it was 7:45

'Coincidence? I have to go to'

'Ill see you later'

I ran away as fast as i could to the Casino. I went into one of the Restrooms and wore the uniform tripping in the process. I skated my way to the bar where the rest of the staff were. We did some prayers and Jin hyung opened the casino. People started piling up and Jin Hyung told me to be in charge of leading the persons to their Chairs.

'Chair duty'

I groaned the bell chimes chimed so i went straight up to them.

'Goodevening Sir! Table for...? Jungkook?!'

I whispered harshly to Jungkook who was gaping at me. He was playing with a Knife in one hand and his other hand was in his pocket he froze for a second and whispered a 'Hyung?!' Back.

'Uhmm... Table for 6'

'O-okay sir!'

I skated my way to the nearest table and told them that someone would take their order. The played a bit while checking the menu when someone spoke up after i bowed.

'Are you new, Honey?'

'God he's hot.'

Someone whistled and i flushed and akwardly skated away. erts. I groaned internally. And went back to the bar. Made some drinks and served. The endless cycle making my knees go weak.

---------- Jungkook's POV --------

ing erts. How dare they do that to hyung. Tsk. I shook my head and glanced to Jimin hyung's direction. Well... He is hot, no wonder they did that. To be honest when i first met hyung it was like love at first sight and he was a nice person too. I guess i like him. I dont know. it. I saw Jimin hyung talking to Jin hyung. Jin hyung patted his shoulder and he went to the back of the casino. I couldnt shake of the feeling of making Jimin hyung mine. I dont knoe if im jealous or just mad? this is so confusing.

'Hyung I'll just go to the back'

'Suuuuure'

My cousin drunkenly slurred at me. I walked out of the casino to see a freezing Jimin with his eyes closed and head leaning at a tree.

'Hyung'

I whispered. He slightly jumped in shock but signalled me to come closer anyway.

'Jungkookiee~ How was your n-night?'

I took off my jacket and placed it on Hyung's shoulder. He was indian sitting so I sat down next to him and made his head fall on my shoukder. He sighed.

'Hyung why are you working so hard? Why do you need the money ?'

I said i lifted my left leg and placed my arm there.

'I need to pay Eomma's hospital bills'

He yawned. He was a nice guy and he had a kind heart. I made a right descision for once. Im gonna pay for his mother's hospital bills. I know he would try to stop me but im gonna do it anyways when he didnt know.

I carried him bridal style and walked back into the casino. He was sleeping peacefully so i'll just bring him home first since i dont know where his apartment is.

'Jin hyung. Im taking him home okay?'

'Sure Jungkookie~ We can handle this! Jimin worked hard anyways'

I nodded at him saying thankyou. I ran to my car and placed him in the passenger seat. When i got home i carried him to my bed and tucked him in. Kissing his forehead i went to the living room of my house. Yes 'MY' house.

(Jungkook)

'Yoongi hyung'

(What can i do for you Jungkookie)

'Can you search for a patient in the nearest hospitals in range with the last name of park?'

(Sure Jungkookie What else?)

'Use my money to pay for her bills when you find her. Thank you Hyung'

(Sure Jungkookiee~)

I ended the call and made coffee. I sat down the sofa when i heard shuffling

'Hyung'

I said with eyes closed sipping my coffee

'Jungkookie is this your house? Im sorry i slept okay. I was really tired i have to go visit Eomma tomorrow Jin hyung said he would send the money to my bank account so i can pay Eomma's Bills'

'Hyung i paid for it already'

'I think the money would be---- WAIT WHAT?!'

'I paid for your Eomma's hospital Bill's i said'

His mouth was wide open and he was staring at me like i grew another head.

'Oh my god. Jungkook Thankyou'

He said with tears in his eyes then he hugged the life out of me. I smiled.

Wait what? Jeon Jungkook are you enjoying this hug right now?!

Im not

Yes you are

Im not

Yes you are

Im not

Fine then your not

Yes i am.

ADGDJFNLDKDLDB.

-------- Third persons POV-----

Jungkook and Jimin were then seen together alot after those incidents. Jungkook was still waiting for the right time to confess to his hyung but he gets flustered alot of times. He took his hyung on a date one night necklace in hand he asked his hyung

'Hyung...'

'Yes kookie?'

'Will you... be mine?'

Jimin was left there dumbfounded Jungkook was scared of rejection so he started babbling

'I mean hyung its okay if you dont want to i mean i know im not deserving and im no----- mmmph'

Jimin kissed Jungkook. Jungkook's Hyung was kissing him. He kissed back smiling.

They broke the kiss and Jungkook smiled at him Sheepishly.

'Is that a yes ?'

Jimin laughed and smiled at Jungkook.

'No...'

Jungkooks eyes Widened

'IM KIDDING KOOKIE. HAHAHAHA'

'I hate you hyung'

'No you love me'

They both fell into a comfortable silence after that Jungkook made his hyung wear the necklace and he smiled at him.

'Im topping'

'WHAT THE HELL HYUNG? YOURE TOO SMALL TO TOP'

'JEON JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM UNFIT OF BEING A TOP'

'HYUNG YOURE SMALL'

'DONT USE MY HEIGHT AS A REASON'
'HYUNG ITS TRUE!'

'SHUT UP'

'YOU SHUT UP'

And they lived happily ever after ❤

(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/(^_^)/

A/N: I was in a hurry when i wrote this so this is not my best work! It was requested by... annyeon_kpop!

 

Imsorry if Kookie isnt much of a badass (^_^)/ hes too cute (°ー°〃)

 

Thankyou for your support. Loveyouu

~Hyunnie