FINAL

Black Tear

I'm sooooooo sorry, Krystal fans! :(

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then, Soojung fell to Minho's arms, with her bloody shirt. Minho screamed and cried.

At the other side of the window, Jiyeon was crying and went down of the stairs. «No, it can't be... She can't die now!»

When she was in the outside of the house, Seungho pulled her for the inside of the house.

"What are you doing? If you go out, you going to die too!"

"Yeah, that's my idea!"

"But, you can't do this... Your dad is in prision, he trusted in you!"

"But, Soojung is dead! And it's my fault!" Jiyeon cried.

"If you stay alive, maybe you can take your dad from the prision. You beeing idiot..."

Jiyeon wiped her tears. «I'll avenge, wait and see policemen!»

After that incident, Jiyeon's life, became dark again. She was planning revenge...

Some years later, Jiyeon was 18 years.

She faced in the police station and remembered what happened to her sister. Then, she took a gun, and approached the police station.

"Hey, who are you? Large the arm, now!" said a policeman who was behind of her.

Jiyeon laughed and rolled her eyes. Then, she went back.

"Are you kidding with me? You don't give me orders!"

"Hey, arrest her!"

"Don't touch me!" she said raising the gun to their faces.

"Atack!" the policeman shouted.

She laughed and killed them.

When her life was going clear,

An another death took her doing bad actions again.

Her black tear was always in her face, crying for her dad's death and her sister's death.

THE END ~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for you read my fan fiction! ^^

I'll read yours too! HWAITING...