A new school life, a new identity

Black Tear

The family went out of the forest with the documents. Finally, they arrived to a tipical korean town.

"Where we live now?" Soojung asked.

"As we have to live in secret, I think the better to us is moving to here, far from our place." Mr. Jung said.

"I agree" Jiyeon said.

"Ok girls, I will found a house to us. So you'll going to search a school near to here and infiltrate in other people in the school before the school term star, alright?"

"Sure, dad!" Jiyeon said. "C'mon Krystal!"

"Wait, we don't have internet." Soojung said.

"But, I brought the documents of the car. Are about two girl students. Search their school and kidnape them." Mr. Jung ordered.

"I kwon that I'm always saying this, but... it..."

"Yeah, sis! You think this is illegal and forbidden, but trust in daddy. He knows what to do, right?"

"Of course! Let's move girls!" Mr. Jung said to them.

After Jiyeon and Soojung thinking a little, they said.

"Ok, informations Kryssie!" Jiyeon said.

"Well, the two girls' names are Lee Yoogyung and Lee Eun Ji." Soojung said.

"So, they are sisters... like we!" Jiyeon said.

"Ok, more..."

"Well... they are in Seoul Arts High School and it's near from here!" Jiyeon said.

"Great, daddy is going to be amazed!" Soojung smiled.

AFTER 2 WEEKS the sisters were put in the school.

"Are you sure about this?" Soojung asked to Jiyeon going up to the stairs.

"Sure! We just have to keep our identity in secret and act like normal teenagers" Jiyeon said smiling to her.

Then, they heard the bell.

"C'mon, let's go to the classes." Soojung said.

In the corridors, was a tall guy. He shocked with Soojung and she fell to the ground droping her books.

"Ow!" he said. "I'm sorry, are you alright?"

"Ouch... yeah sure." she said.

After she lifted off the ground, they looked each other. Their eyes shone and they looked their faces more close.

"Hum... we have to go to the classes." Soojung said.

"Hum... yeah, sure. By the way, I'm Choi Minho, and you?"

"I'm Jung... I'm Lee Eun Ji and my sister is Yoogyung. She's in this school, too." she said. "Well, so... see you later."

"Yeah... bye" Minho greeted.

"Bye!"

Then, Soojung... I mean Eun Ji turned back her face and kept going.

«What's wrong with you, Jung Soojung? Don't look back, don't look back... Focus!» she mumbled.

When the classes finished, in that evenig, Soojung and Jiyeon went back to their house.

"Do you had fun, today?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yes..." Soojung said.

"Are you alright?" Jiyeon asked. "You are stained..."

"Re-re-really? 'Cause I don't noticed... Hum... Let's, let's go." Soojung said stuttering.

Jiyeon looked to her and thought awkward, but she don't said anything.

At night, Soojung went to the window and saw someone familiar.

«Minho?» she mumbled.

Then, the strainge person turned to the window and saw her. Was really Minho. His big eyes reflected on the window glass. So, they knew they are neighbours. The windows were very close, so they can talk to each other.

"Hey, Lee EunJi!" Minho called.

"Hey... I don't knew that you live here..."Soojung said smiling.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, really!" she smiled.

Minho smiled, they he said.

"It's very late, why you're not sleeping?" he asked to her.

"Well, I'm not sleepy in these days. So, what about you? You're not sleeping too." Soojung said.

"I have somethings to do... hey, we can out now." Minho sugered.

"We?!"

"Yeah... it's not too late to walk in the streets." he said. "So, what do you say?"

"You don't had things to do?" she asked.

"No..." Minho answered. "C'mon!"

"Sure!"

So, Minho and Soojung went out of their houses and they walked a bit. They can't stop to looking each other... ~

When were almost midnight, the two young went back to their houses.

"I had much fun, Minho. Thanks!" she said.

"Me too." he smiled. "So, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah ~ "

When Soojung went to her house, Minho held her hand.

"Hey, hum... sweet dreams."

"Hum~you too."

"Thanks..."

Then, the both don't said anything and they were looking for each other again.

« Why are you beeing like this again, Jung Soojung? C'mon, stop looking for his eyes!» she thought and then she said.

"I think is better we go. It's late..."

"Of course. Bye!" he greeted.

At that night, Soojung and Minho could sleep because they were thinking about each other.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

PS: This chapter is for Minstal fans ^^

Minho and Krystal 4ever! <3

I hope you liked!