- 1 -

안봐도 비디오 - VIDEO

  


 

          She made a grand entrance, as they say. More like a hard one. She fell on a hard surface in a room full of people. Lost, Hayi tried to recognized her surroundings. But the mass of people was coming toward her with fuss and concern.

“Lee Hi, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Yah! Who washed that floor? I’m going to sue them!”

“Who are you? What am I doing here?”

“Look, she even lost her memories!” the woman screamed. She softened her tone to address her. “Don’t worry honey, it’s just a little shock. I’m Tiffany, remember. And you are Lee Hi, a musical actress who is going on scene in an hour.”

“What?! But I was on my bed in a strange house a few minute ago? And where is my brother?”

“What are you talking about? You were in rehearsal since 6 am this morning. Don’t tell me you forgot your lines.”

Feeling it was useless to discuss, she asked.

“What’s the play again?”

“Romeo and Juliet. And yes, you’re playing Juliet. And no, it’s not in old English.”

Hayi felt herself panicking. How could she remember a play that she never heard about? More, in an hour!

“Can you bring me the script, please. And I need everybody out. I need silence to concentrate.”

Her wish, her command. Or that’s the impression she had. As soon as she finished her sentence, Tiffany was ordering around to make her wish come true. Literally. It was scary. When she got the script, she couldn’t retain a small gasp. She wasn’t familiar with this writing, full of square, lines and circles.

“Great, she thought. I can’t even read the story.” However, after a few she realised that she actually could. She couldn’t understand but she was grateful. And thus for the next 30 minutes she absorbed herself to study a “classic” play that she never heard about before being interrupted for the makeup session.

***

           Hanbin lend on the other side of the city. Also in a room full of people.

“Hyung! Are you okay? Are you sure you had enough sleep last night? You’re nor usually this clumsy. It’s the fourth time you fall in two hours. We’re getting worried.” A guy told him.

“Who are you?” Hanbin asked. The other panicked.

“Yah! Chanwoo! Go get Jinhwan hyung and the managers. Tell them that B.I hyung is weird and might have a memory lost.” The youngest left the room without a word while Hanbin tried to assimilate the information. He then turned to the guy who stayed with him.

“Okay, so I’m B.I and the guy who left is Chanwoo. And you are?”

“Hyung?! I’m Donghyuk. And the four of us is in a group call IKON and we’re up stage in 30 minutes! So get yourself together!” Hanbin was lost. He looked in his pocket: the rectangle plastic card was still there. So it wasn’t a dream.

“But I was with Soojun and my sister in a forest house some minutes ago.”

“What are you talking about? You’ve been dreaming too much. We’ve been here since 6 am for rehearsal.”

Jinhwan and Chanwoo came back.

“The managers are coming. B.I pull yourself together because they’ll go crazy if not. I know you’ve been through a lot being the leader and all but it’s our first solo concert; you have to do it!” Still half lost, Hanbin decided that the best solution for now was to play along.

“I’m sorry to have worried you all. I’m fine. But can you do me a favor and refresh me the things I need to know for the concert?”

For once, he though, his gift will be useful. Not that learning fast was a bad thing but considering that Hayi got a photographic memory in addition of her night vision skill, he thought that he was lacking somewhere. 

Thus after 15 minutes, he was ready for their 2-hour-long concert.

***

          On another part of the city, Bobby was struggling. He lacked sleep, ideas, and a little bit of personal hygiene. He was too stressed because of his dead line for his project was near. The first project is father allowed him to take in charge. He couldn’t mess up or he was in trouble for the rest of his life. That project was the key to his liberty both personal and professional. Everything actually started well. Until his father decided to mess with it, snatching his endorsement deals right before he could do anything. That cancelation deal was his third in two weeks. He felt desperate. On top of that, his was supposed to go on a blind date with someone her mother chose for him. He actually didn’t mind because his mom was pleased with him and second because the girls he met were as not interested as he was. But he still had to get out and he didn’t have time. He looked at his watch: already 6h30 o’clock. He needed to hurry if they wanted to be at the theater at 7h30. Signaling his secretary that he was leaving, he hurried to his apartment to change before fetching his date of the night: a certain Jang Hana. Of course she was pretty and according to his mother, an ideal wife. She was the daughter of one of his mother’s friend and unknown to her his friend since his college days. Arrived to her house, he didn’t even bother to ring at her door. She was the most punctual person he knew so he bet she was already outside watching for his car. Like he predicted, 30 seconds after he parked his car, he saw her open the front door and greet her parents. He opened the car door for her and took back his place behind the wheel and started the car.

“So, how are you? It’s been a while. Still going good with Lover boy?”

Playfully, she rolled her eyes. “Like you care. And yes indeed. And his name is Junhoe, not Lover boy. And I know you don’t really like him, but he makes me happy.”

“That’s the important thing. And since you’re on a date with me tonight, I assume that your parents don’t know it.”

“Yeah. It’s not like they’re going to approve: a struggling musician with the heiress of Moonshot…” Her voice trailed off and sadness could be hinted. Bobby decided to change the subject.

“So where are we going tonight? I heard your parents reserved a theater night.”

“Yeah, but brace yourself. It’s Romeo and Juliet. But I heard some good critics with good actors.”

“Well, it’s not like I have a choice anyways. My mom will have my head if we don’t go.”

 

          Bobby was marveled at the actress before him. She was beautiful, talented and he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Hana didn’t miss it and surely didn’t miss the opportunity of teasing her friend. For once, he was speechless for a girl. Since they had VIP passes, Hana dragged him behind the scene in the main actress’ dressing room. She was removing her makeup. Like she felt being observed, she stopped what she was doing and turned her face toward him. He was stunned by her bare face. Their eyes locked. The time stopped. His contemplation was interrupted by what he presumed his manager who drove them off the room. He just found his missing model for his project. 

 

A/N: The first chapter is done! manse! Hope you enjoy it :) and yes, ikon is a 4 member group for the sake of the fic. I couldn't include Bobby anyways for the story but other members will appear. Eventually.