Cheat Sheet

Gem Girls | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | APPLY OPEN!
28573-cf7c0675df9d37ee4c6b7f3c88a33bc8.j
rabbit1_zps4868dc70.pngrabbit_zpsf026c98f.png
rabbit_zpsf026c98f.pngrabbit1_zps4868dc70.png

hover

 
 
 

CHeat sheet

Turn in + source code

RULE 001  Language: Please be reasonable with it, I will allow; 1 Native (of course), 1 fluent, and 1 conversational or basic (do not have to use them all)
RULE 002 ☆ Likes MIN of 5, dislikes MIN of 5, hobbies MIN of 3, habits MIN of 3, trivia MIN of 10 but will more is welcomed
RULE 003 Background a MIN of two paragraphs but can go more
RULE 004 Personality a MIN of two paragrahs but can go more
RULE 005 Please don't put hate on any one elses app or you'll be blocked and not allowed to apply
RULE 006 ☆ Any questions please ask them 
RULE 007 ☆ Have fun!

 

FACE-CLAIMS  Idols, actress, ulzzalngs, models are okay. Park Sora and  Thylane Blondeau are taken!

AGE  I'm not picky on the ages but my character is born in 2001, so must be older than that (but make sure they aren't too "old").

RELATIONS  No entertainment relations of any kind (only the applicant who has taken the Tigers Eye will be allowed because of the previous story in which it was allowed).

LOVE INTEREST  Can be any entertainer in the industry (but be reasonable). The age differenance is up to 5 years. And KNK's Heejun is taken. Characters won't be be able to date till after 2 years the group has debuted!

PASSWORD  Fanclub name + color (include hex code). 

OTHER ETC  Also include if you want, songs you want to see in albums or any other crazy ideas you have.

 
 
 

author's note ☆  Have fun and ask questions if you have them!

anigif_enhanced-22644-1404763998-29.gif