Teaser - "Life down here is like hell"

Wild World
 

teaser

"life down here is like hell"

104 was sleeping when a guard uncerimoniously woke her up.

 

"104! Wake up! Dinner Hall, now!" How great, be woken up in the middle of the night for some unknow reason. Well, not like she hadn't been used to it already. Or that it was actually night. She had lost the sense of passing time a long time ago.

 

The guard opened up the cell's door and put her up roughly, pushing her out the door and down the corridor, toward the main halls. While she passed by the other doors, she noticed that all of them were dark and that there were no guards in front of any of them. Strange.

 

But when she arrived closer to the compound of the Dinner Hall, she could see guards and more guards running toward the secured doors, the alarm ringing. Fear gripped her being. What could have happened? The guard didn't gave her too much time to panic, because he quickened his pace and soon enough she was being rudely pushed inside the doors of the Dinner Hall. What she saw there, explained all the ruckus. The blazing inferno looked like Hell itself, and in the middle of it, a ragging demon.

 

"104! Stop 101!" A voice blastered through the speakers system, before it got destroyed by a fire ball.

 

104 looked around her, trying to understand why 101 had gone out of control. She was alright the last time she saw her. Through the moving brightness of the flames, she could see some burnt bodies by 101's feets, and 105 retracted into a ball behind her legs, like she was being protected. A movement on the sides of her vision caught her attention, and she saw 102 holding 103 back, the eyes of the last giving away that she was close to also losing control.

 

104 took a deep breath and used her powers, containing 103 first, so she could give 102 a break, and then 101. The instant 101 was contained the fire troops stormed inside, extinguishing the fire. She then walked to her crazy enclosed friend, looked right into the other's eyes, and when those eyes just looked straight back, before going from the burnt corpses to 105 that was still on the floor, 104 just nodded and then crouched next to the bodies. One of them was still recognizable and she knew very well who he was. 'Stupid moron' she tought. Those were the same guys that had bullied 105 before. Seems that 101 finally lost her patience with them.

 

When she got up, 102 was next to her and went to help the shaken 105. The guards came right after and the Commander just nodded to the door. She started to walk, and with her the two enclosed ones went behind, without much choice. 102 and 105 followed right after and the guards took the formation around them. They walked all the way back to their cells, 105 being the first to be put inside it. 102 gave her hand a comforting squeeze before the younger entered. 103 was the next, and 104 let go of her hold on the other just after the door was closed and secured. 102 then calmly entered her own cell and while her door was being closed she gave a nod of aprove to 104. 101 was the last one. 104 entered the cell with her and saw the guards putting the special shackles on her friend. When they let go and left the cell 101 lifted her head and smiled crazily to the other woman, a morbid pleasure on her eyes.

 

"We will leave this hell soon my friend."

 

104 just shook her head.

 

"Just don't kill yourself in the process."

 

"104! Get out! Back to your cell!" Some guard barked. She waved to her friend, got out and walked to her own cell. After being locked, she laid on her bed and finally let go of the hold on 101. The overwhelming tiredness took over her body and while she was falling back into the arms of sleep, she thought.

 

'They think that today they saw hell. Little they know the real hell my friend will bring out to them.'

 

authors note

Just a little teaser about "the ones" while they are in captivity. I hope this shows a little how I imaginned their interaction. It's more on 104's point of view, but I think she was the best to use in this demonstration. You can see that they are already planning they escape ;3 Also, my character app is finally available and you can check it out here or in the main page in the Updates window.

Also, thanks the "Tron: Legacy" soundtrack for helping me writting this x3