Chapter Five: I remember...

Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! It's a double update so if you didn't check the previous chapter, please do!!!
----------------
 

Jimin's POV:

"I..." I felt all the words clumped up in my throat, not coming out.

"Jimin, it's okay...you know?" Come to think of it, he might have it worse.

"So...when we were young, I know you don't remember, but...we were the best of friends, and we couldn't live without both of one another. See this necklace? We both had matching ones, I don't know whether you still have it...then you got into an accident. And then the very next day, the teacher said you and your family left. I guess to seoul, since that's where you claim to be. Since then I've been really miserable for many years. Then my family moved to Seoul since my Appa had a new job. That was when i met the others. And after awhile after the hyungs and Tae confronted me, I let go off you. It was hard...but I did. And then you came to our school. I never thought I'll ever see you again! And I thought I must've mistaken you or something, but I saw that bunny smile, and I heard your voice, though you're going through puberty, I knew it was you! And I-i..." I broke into a horrible sob. The necklace in my hand, my face in the other.

"H-hey it's okay..." He moved towards me, pulling me into a hug. I snuggled into his chest and cried harder.

"I-i'm sorry...I shouldn't have been a crybaby." I said after awhile and pushing him away gently. Part of me wanted to lay there forever, but I had to respect his privacy. Since I'm nobody to him.

"It's alright. The necklace..." He trailed off, hand tracing over my left hand with the necklace in it.

I opened my palm and he held it in his hand, his right hand reaching for his neck. He pushed his collar aside and he pulled out a...

Necklace.

The same one...

"J-jungkook?" I felt my voice quiver in the quiet room.

"S-sorry I...this is a lot to take in..."

"I-i under...stand." I felt dejected. It's like all the time we've been together has been thrown out of the window.

"I..."

"Yeah?" He replied, looking at me. I couldn't tell what he was feeling at that time. Anger? Confusion? Fear? 

"I...umm nevermind." Then we sat side by side on the bed. A comfortable silence.

"So the picture...was my Eomma and Appa?" I nodded, looking at him.

"Aren't they still your parents?"

"I don't remember them at all." His face scrunched up in confusion. 

"Wow okay, that's weird. Maybe the hyungs can help with finding what happened to your childhood after you left for seoul."

"That's if...you will stay with us." I looked at him, to see him staring at his own feet.

"I will."

"Really? Oh my god Jungkook yes!!!" I felt extremely happy and I started hugging him, to which he just laughed and pushed me away.

"Come on, let's find the rest and we'll find out what happened." I told him. He nodded and we left the room and headed downstairs, to see everyone else at the living room, waiting for us.

"Jungkook! Jimin!"

"I explained to him already, hyung." I rolled my eyes.

"Not everything though." He laughed. I looked at him before laughing too, not noticing his blush.

We moved to sit around at the dining table. 

"So...Jungkook what do you wanna do now?"

"I guess I'll..." I looked up at him expectantly. 

"...hang out with you guys." He smiled. Everyone cheered. Yes, including Yoongi-hyung.

"But...if what Jimin says is true, I want to find out what happened to my past." 

"We'll help." Namjoon-hyung said. Everyone else agreed and I ruffled Kookie's hair. 

But I felt a lump at my throat. Why didn't I say it? Was I scared? That he wouldn't accept me and he would avoid me?

"Jimin?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter