Chapter Four: The truth?

Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's POV:

"HYUNG!" I rushed out to open the door. For the past 15 minutes I was panicking and sweating on the couch, while everyone was still asleep.

"Are you guys okay? Oh my god, Jungkook!" My worried side took over me and I quickly beckoned them to come indoors, closing the door after them.

"What happened?" I asked. We settled Jungkook on the couch, and we examined his leg.

"Looks really bad. I think he fractured his leg or something. And when we saw him, in the night, we was limping and he was extremely terrified. His clothes are torn and muddy, and there are some blood stains on it, so we put on a new shirt on him. He had a few cuts, and we treated him. Hopefully he didn't get infected." Hoseok replied, looking at the peaceful raven haired boy on the couch. 

"Jin-hyung...?" Namjoon came down the stairs uncertainly. When he saw Taehyung and Hoseok he ran down, and rushed to us.

"Wait now that Jungkook is back, should we tell Jimin?"

"Uhh actually, Jungkook passed out then we brought him here..." Taehyung trailed off.

"So we don't actually know if he wanted to be here, but his leg...so yeah." Hoseok finished the line for him. They shared a few moment of eye contact before looking back at me.

"Well maybe we can keep him in the guest room, and make sure Jimin doesn't find out."

"But we can't keep Jungkook inside all the time!"

"We have to tell Jungkook everything, hopefully he understands." Everyone nodded. We then brought Jungkook upstairs carefully, and gently placed him on the bed on the guest room, and I covered him with a blanket.

"I'll stay here with him."

"Me too." Hoseok added, smiling at Tae.

"Okay, I'll go prepare some food for everyone." I said and headed downstairs, Namjoon following me.

"Jin-hyung?" I hummed in response. He quickened his footsteps and backhugged me, locking me in his warm embrace.

"Yah...I have to cook now okay?" I heard him sigh and he hesitantly let go of me.

Honestly, I don't know how the seven of us survived this at all.

"Hey Joonie?"

"Yeah?"

"Go and test Jungkook for me would you?" I heard an okay and I turned back, and took out ingredients for food.

Namjoon's POV:

I jogged back to the guest room to take out the testing kit from the drawers. Every room had a few.

The testing kit is a cirular plate. Ut fits nicely on the palm of someone's hand, and once it has detected someone's hand on it, it starts  poking three tiny holes to collect blood samples.

Then it would test for the virus and there would be a number of lights at the top of the plate depending on how many holes the kit would poke. If they turn red, then that means the person is tested positive with the virus, and if it's green, then there is not a slight presence of the virus. 

I picked the testing kit, and moved over to Jungkook's side, Hoseok and Taehyung moving aside for me.

I lifted Jungkook's arm from under the covers, and opened his palm. Then gently, I slipped the kit in his hand and waited for it to start.

Then after a few seconds, all three lights lit up red, circulating from red slowly to yellow, then from yellow to green and back, before settling down nicely in all three green lights. The three of us all heaved a sigh of relief and I stood up again, deciding to call the other two awake.

"I'll wake them up." I whispered. They nodded and I left, remembering to close the door gently without any noise.

I moved to Yoongi-hyung's room and knocked three times. There wasn't a response, not that I expected one, he was an old granpa who likes to sleep, I was just being respectful that it is his room.

I opened the door, entered and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter