Red Light

Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I'm sorry. It took so long before I published this chapter. I'm so busy in school and if I can finish all of my projects or homeworks and everything, you can kill me now. Ok, I think this is enough. Let's proceed to chapter 7. Woohoo!
————————————————————

"Sicayaaaa! I missed you. So much! What took you so long?", Tiffany shouted while running towards Jessica.

"Sorry. The flight to Seoul was cancelled. I missed you too, mushroom!", Jessica said.

"Come, let's eat! Where are the others?", Jessica asked and went to the dining room.

"Wait. I'll call them... Taengoo! Sunnyah! Hyoyeonnie!", Tiffany shouted. She was very excited.

"Oh. Jess! What took you so long?", Taeyeon asked and kissed Jessica's cheeks as  a welcome kiss.

"My flight was cancelled. But I want to tell you something.", Jessica said and looked down.

"What is it?", Hyoyeon asked excitedly.

"I wanna marry Tiffany.", Jessica said while she kneels down.

"Sure!", Tiffany answered. Their body was very close to each other. Their lips will touch each other and....

SNAP!

"Hey, unnie! Are you listening?", Seohyun snapped and asked me.

"Ooouuaaahhh yes! It's interesting! Continue.", I said while yawning. Trying to make our maknae not so offended.

"I said Why are you here? Do you want me to eat all of you?, Then... So... But...", Seohyun told me.

"Ok guys. Were here!", Our driver said as we go to the parking lot of the SM building.

"Graaaaaah. I'm not yet done in the story.", Seohyun said while stomping her feet.

"Let's just continue later. Huh.", Tiffany said just to calm down Seohyun.

"Wait. What is the story about?", Tiffany asked Seohyun but Seohyun just answered with a death glare.

"IT'S ABOUT - SEOHYUN AND THE GOGUMAS! You said you were listening!", Seohyun pouted and that made me pinch her cheeks.

"Mianhae, Seohyunah. It's just a joke.",  I cupped her face and hugged her.

"Let's go?", I asked and she just nodded.

Lunch Break... 12:15 pm 

"Manager Oppa. I'll just go to the restaurant nearby. I'll just buy foods for us.", I asked permission to our manager.

"Ok. But is it the restaurant near the highway? Do you want me to go with you? It's too dangerous.", Manager oppa offered.

"No thanks, oppa. I'll just follow the traffic rules.

"Okay. GIRLS! TIFFANY WILL BUY FOODS FOR US!", Manager oppa announced and as I leave, I hear Sooyoung and Yoona screaming because of excitement.

While Walking... 12:49 pm

Wait... Is that... Jessica!?

"Sicaaaa! Sicaaaa! Sicaaaa! Wait for me!", I shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter