The Dinner Party and The Good Old Days

Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's

Everybody is so busy right now except me. I already have a dress for the dinner party. I bought a black gown. It is a short sleeved gown and its decorated with a huge flower on the right arm and white ruffles on the hem. And a black shiny high heels. I also bought a black hat with white ruffles and I also have a black pouch. We went to Lotte mall to buy their gowns. Taengoo bought red. Sunny bought navy blue. Hyoyeon bought yellow with black. Yuri bought blue. Sooyoung bought white. Yoona bought blue with black and Seohyun bought violet.

Yuri and Yoona took us to their favorite restaurant. They ordered their favorite food. But before we entered the restaurant, a girl ran so fast. I didn't see her face because she is wearing a cap and a sunglasses. The people who are eating looked at that girl too. We continued our way to the restaurant and YoonYul ordered they're favorite food which is fruit salad and macaroni cheese. I ordered pasta with many cheese and a slice of srawberry flavored ice cream cake. I also ordered juice. Taengoo ordered Chicken with rice, a slice of Tuna Sandwich, Coffee flavored Ice Cream(Large). Sunny ordered same food with Taeyeon but her ice cream is vanilla flavor (large). Hyoyeon ordered black noodles and juice. Sooyoung ordered 2 pcs. of chicken with extra rice, chocolate flavored ice cream (large) and a slice of caramel flavored cake. Seohyun ordered vanilla shake, slice of pepperoni pizza and water.

All of us are looking at Yoona and Yuri. They are so sweet. Sweeter than Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung's ice cream. And sweeter than Seohyun's vanilla shake. They wipe each other's mouth, they do everything that a couple do. They do everything that Jessica and I did when she was with us.

We finished our lunch and its already 1:00pm. We still have time to have fun. Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny ran excitedly. We are here in an arcade place! Seohyun, Hyoyeon and I were left behind. Because Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny arrived to the other world which is 'Fun World'. Hyoyeon and I were shocked when a girl talked.

"Aigoo, they are like kids." Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon and I chuckled and Hyoyeon said something.

"As always, Seo baby!" We laughed and laughed until we reached the arcade. We were about to buy tokens when we realized that the 5 kids are missing!

"Unnie! Where are they?" Seohyun said.

"Let's just buy tokens! I wanna have fun too, you know! Come on!" Hyoyeon said.

"You are supposed to be with them! Seohyun and I should be left." I said.

"Oh! There they are! Hurry! Lets buy tokens!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"Aigoo" Seohyun and I said in unison.

"Yuriah! What are you playing!? You are playing kids' games again! Pabo!" I shouted.

"OMO! My favorite game! SNAIL RACING!!!!!! YUL, LET ME PLAY IT! I'M BETTER THAN YOU! DID YOU KNOW THAT I SCORED 3 000 000 IN THIS GAME? LET ME PLAY IT!" Hyoyeon shouted and Yuri was shocked.

"Fany unnie! I will just look for Taeyeon unnie. I will go back if I can't find her. Is it ok to you?", Seohyun said.

"Okay Seo baby!", I said.

Yuri's

I am busy playing the Snail Racing and suddenly a cute little girl poked my side.

"Are you Patini unnie?", she asked me.

"Aniyo! I'm Yuri unnie.", I answered.

"Oooh. Yuwi unn---", I interrupted her while she's talking.

"Aniyo! Yuri unnie!", I said.

"Yuwi unnie?", she said.

"Aniyo! I said, Yurrrrrrrrrrrri unnie! Not Yuwi! I'm Yuri!" I said angrily.

I saw Yoona standing beside us.

"Hey! Yul! Why are you fighting with a kid? This cute little girl should not have a fight with a girl like you!", Yoona said.

"But Yoon---", I was interrupted by the kid.

"Are you Patini unnie?", the little girl asked Yoona.

"No. I'm pretty unnie!", she said while looking at me and she's smiling.

I stood up and spanked her shoulder.

"Yah! Im Yoona! You said I'm the only Pretty girl in the whole universe!?", I shouted.

"I thought she was Yuwi unnie? Why she said she was pretty? You're Pretty unnie, right?", The little girl asked curiously.

"No. It was a joke. I'm Yoona unnie. And its not Patini. Its Tippani. Ok?", Yoona said calmly.

"Oooh. Tippani. Not Patini! Ooh!", the little girl said while walking away.

"That little girl is kinda weird.", I said to Yoona.

Sunny's

Its my first time to get a toy in the game "Catch Me If You Can". And this time, my goal is to get that bunny stuffed toy with a lace. On the lace, "Free Ice Cream" is written. I pushed the button and I'm bringing the toy on the hole. And now I'm gonna put my finger off the button and........ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IHATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT! A little girl shocked me so I did not get the chance to win the toy and the ice cream.

"OK! HANDS UP! I GIVE UP! I WILL NEVER GET THAT TOY! I WILL NEVER GET A FREE ICE CREAM!", I shouted.

"Waaaah! Ommmmmaaaaaa!", the little girl cried.

"I'm sorry. Sorry little girl! Omo! Eottoke! Ok I'll buy you many tokens, okay? Oh! You want Ice cream? I'm gonna buy ice cream for you. Omo! Why this is not working. Oh! What do you want? You want me to do aegyo? Okay. Please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry. You're getting ugly. You want some candies?", I panicked.

"I just want to ask if you are Patini unnie.", the little girl cried.

"Oh. No I'm not. I'm so sorry. Okay. I will get a toy here and give it to you. Okay?", I asked.

"Okay.", she responded.

For the first time in forever! I got the toy! But sad because its not for me. Its for the little girl beside me. Crying.

"Here's the toy little girl! Go and find Patini unnie!", I said while waving goodbye.

Taeyeon's

I'm here with Seohyun. While were walking, we found the "CUTEST GAME EVER". We are so busy playing but we were interrupted by a cute li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter