The Fight Isn't Over

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

January 20, 2015, the day was not bright all unlike yesterday's. The clouds turn gray like rain's going to fall. Strong wind hits the city like a storm is about to approach. People describe the day as very unpredictable but they just don't know why.

SM town family's concert day in Seoul was about to start. Various SM artists perform on stage. Makeup artists filled the dressing rooms. Kpop idols cheer for themselves. The dressing rooms got loud with different cheers and chants of Kpop idols. SHINee hyungs were preparing and cheering before their turn on stage to perform and even doing silly dances.

 

"For Taemin! For Taemin! Hwaiting!"  

 

The hyungs showed their full spirit in their presence on stage. Their first performance was Lucifer, followed by Ring Ding Dong, Hello, Sherlock, and Dream Girl. The SHINee members gave their speech with tears because shawols continue to support them despite their hardships. When Onew starts his speech, the fans loudly cheered for SHINee.

"First of all, I would like to thank all of you for being here and supporting us, and of course I would like to thank manager-hyung, SM company and our dearest CEO for having a chance to perform here. We are all aware of Taemin's condition right now, please continue to join us supporting him on his fight. Please continue to pray with us for his complete healing and speedy recovery. We SHINee members, as brotherlike to him, are supporting his fund raising for his BMT. Please help him have his bone marrow. Go to our official website and we are very honoured to accept any kind of donations, especially money." said Onew and started to tear up on stage.

Minho continued Onew's speech for the fans not to get worry, "Our every performance is for Taemin. We dedicate him all of our sacrifices and sufferings. Thank you so much for the love and support. Today standing infront of our fans is impossible without you. Kamsahamnida!"

Various SM kpop idols filled the stage with great performances and awe to the fans.

The concert almost last about 4 hours. After the concert, they had a small celebration and party at the backstage. The dressing rooms were messy. The backstage was filled with laughter and happiness.

When SHINee members are in their dressing room removing their makeups and dressing up for the party celebration, Minho went to the comfort room beside Exo's dressing room to wash up.

Just as he got into the comfort room to wash up, he saw Kai with his father at the corner. Kai was crying out loud with his father comforting him. Minho first thought of Taemin. He immediately went outside the comfort room, got tense and very nervous. Then he quickly walk back but didn't run into their dressing room. He became curious about the SM staffs and other artists gathering into SHINee's dressing room. He was surprised seeing Onew, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting and crying out loud just like Kai. Minho without asking, through his eyes already knew about what had happen. He went outside the dressing room and freezed, wished that the past three and a half years was just a dream. Minho wants to smash his head to the wall if by chance he could wake up from the nightmare.