A Bestfriend Visit

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

January 7, 2015 gives off a silent and a cold night in Seoul. The SHINee hyungs were lounging in their dormitory while watching TV. In the middle of their lounge, Onew received a message from Kai. He was curious about it so he immediately open the message and saw a screencaptured photo of Taemin's latest tweets. Onew didn't believe for what he saw and even nag Kai that it wasn't Taemin who tweeted those. Onew checks Taemin's twitter account and saw nothing but his old tweets last year. Kai told him that maybe he deleted those tweets after a few hours.

Taemin's tweets on the screencaptured photo of Kai:

"I thought I was strong enough to hold this fight. I may know I have many friends and loved ones who never left me on my side. But I want to stop. I want to rest."

 

"I love you omma. I love you Taesun-hyung. I love you Onew-hyung. I love you Jonghyun-hyung. I love you Minho-hyung. I love you Key-umma."

 

"I can't stand anymore. I always trip whenever I try to."

 

"Omma, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Onew never expected Taemin would tweet like that because he always knew Taemin's very strong and brave and how bad he wants to get well. Onew told Kai to not spread to anyone about Taemin's tweets which he deleted after a few hours. Onew and Kai were only the ones know about Taemin's latest tweets. Onew didn't even show Taemin's tweets to s nor to manager-hyung. They were glad it didn't trended in social media.

Taesun also spotted Taemin's tweets before Kai did. He went outside the room with Ms KyungSoon while Taemin was sleeping and showed her Taemin's latest tweets. Ms KyungSoon reacted inquisitively.

"Taesun-ah, since when was he like this? Why am I not aware of anything about this? Is he telling you something which I do not know?" said Ms KyungSoon.

"Omma, he always ask me to take him home, nag me about his problems and anything. Did he ever mentioned to you about his problems?" said Taesun.

"Aniyo! He never mentioned to me about his problems. My problems are his problems Taesun-ah, know that?!" said Ms KyungSoon.

Taesun responds like he really knows his little brother's biggest matter, "He is always like that. Stealing other's problems."

Ms KyungSoon doesn't have a twitter account she only has an instagram that is why she's not aware that Taemin can tweet like that. She likely believed that Taemin doesn't want her to worry about him that's why Taemin only posts on twitter about his condition and nothing on instagram. She went inside the room and kissed Taemin's forehead while he sleeps.

The next morning, January 8, 2015, Kai and his parents visited Taemin at the hospital in Busan. They chat all day and bond like more than bestfriends. But as soon as they left the hospital, Kai never mention that he saw his tweets.

Not only Kai was able to visit Taemin in Busan, Sehun, Luhan and Suho also did before Kai. SHINee became busier than Exo those times. The SHINee hyungs never got the chance to visit Taemin again. They could only interact through a chat or a text message secretly since the CEO and SM staffs forbid them.