Continuity

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

Knowing that Taemin has already left his SHINee hyungs, his family, and his friends. It's really hard to accept the fact that Taemin's battle with cancer is unforgettable. He was so brave, so strong yet have flaws. But no words can explain how much SHINee loves him. He was very special to everyone. Before when SHINee debutted, many thought that Taemin was fragile, weak, shy, weary, and not talented just like his hyungs. But above all people's expectations, he was the best among them all. Not literally saying that Taemin is better at something that his hyungs couldn't do, but it can be seen through his attitude, hardwork, and dedication. He was so brave though it was a good fight. He put up his best to win this battle but sadly he didn't make it. Now the SHINee hyungs, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho were still in shock and all felt they were just dreaming. 

After they heard the news about their maknae, they proceeded to another dressing room (which wasn't used frequently by SM staffs). Onew, as the leader of the group, should remain strong for his co-members.But as of now he still couldn't believe about what happen. When he just heard about the news, he suddenly remind himself that it wasn't true, that he won't believe it until he saw Taemin's remains. Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho were in a dressing room where they can cry and no one can ever follow them. 

Members' cry

Onew:        "Now what can we do? Do we believe them?"

Jjong:        "It's not true!!! They are lying! They are just lying! They're fooling us!"

Key:          "No... They can't fool us... Everybody loves our maknae..."

Minho:       ----speechless-----still don't know what to think------

Onew:       "Heyy, Taemin did his best... He did everything to fight... He's just..." (He bursted into tears and he can't continue)

Key:         "But why?! Why does it have to happen to Taemin?! He was so young and good. He just doesn't deserve... to                       die like this..."

Minho tried to speak clearly but he was stuttering

Minho:     "All of us will die... Taemin's time just came this early..."

Jjong:     "At least he can rest... I hope he's happy right now..."

Key:      "He will never experience pain..."

Still crying in pain. Minho said a little prayer for Taemin and his co-members, that things will be okay soon and that they too have to accept Taemin's passing.
All SM staffs and artists stood silence after hearing the news. Changmin, Yunho and other hyungs of SM found them inside the dressing room and comforted them. Expressing their deepest condolences and concerns about Taemin. 

Yunho:     "You don't have to worry about Taemin... He can now rest, away from pain. He will be fine."

Changmin:     "He will be your guardian angel..." (said Changmin and he also shed a tear)

The SHINee hyungs were just quiet and still crying, in grief. The most depressing part of their lives. They don't know how to accept and handle the situation.
After the concert, all SM artist went back to their dorms to rest. SHINee hyungs went straight to their respective rooms. Jonghyun was Taemin's roommate. Jonghyun has Taemin's picture on his table. As he went inside his room, he first saw the picture and slowly bursted into tears, missing his baby so much. He fell asleep on Taemin's bed, and he didn't have the strength to take a bath. All SHINee hyungs also lost their strength for dinner even though manager-hyung prepared a feast for them.SHINee's manager decided to stay to look after them. He manages their things. He cancelled some of SHINee's tours and tough schedules so they can be with Taemin for the last time at the funeral...

 

 

                                                                                                          ---Next day----

The next day was cloudy, a little but dark like the sun was hiding, like it was going to rain, like the weather was not also good. Maybe because the whole world was mourning and in grief. 

January 21, 2015

All SM artist who had the concert yesterday have to attend the meeting at SM building. They are some papers they have to sign for their future plans like tours, concerts, etc. All are required to come even SHINee were forced to even though they don't have the strength. Super Junior members felt sad about SHINee because they look so depressed and tired. 
Other Super Junior members approach them.  Shindong had his strength to talk to them.

Shindong:        "Are you going to attend Taemin's funeral later?"

Onew:            "Yes hyung... You?"

Shindong:      "Ah ye, we'll all come... Don't be sad. Taemin will hate that."

The meeting and the completion of requirements ended at 3pm. Now it was time for their visit at Taemin's funeral. After they got out of the van, they felt so nervous and don't want to see Taemin lying *there*
As they got out of the van, the first thing that Minho saw was Taemin's name on the screen at his wake. The SHINee hyungs proceeded at the place of his burial, flowers almost covered the room.Taemin's casket was there, full of flowers but they just sat at the last seat of the room because they felt so nervous. None of them approach the casket but they all sat. Ms. Kyungsoon, Taem's mom came out and all greeted the visitors. She then started to tell the whole story of Taemin on how was he diagnosed with cancer until the day before he finally slept.
While Ms. Kyungsoon was telling them the story, Some of Taem's relatives who were at the back of the SHINee hyungs were talking about Taemin and even whispering to each others that he was so beautiful.

After Taem's story, she told them they should see Taemin for he was so beautiful lying *there*. Other SM artist approach Taemin and were quietly just staring at him.
Many people attended the funeral, Taemin has really touched many lives. When it was the SHINee hyungs' turn to see Taemin, they were so nervous while walking to see him. They finally saw Taemin. They can't believe how beautiful he was, some of the artists called him "sleeping beauty."
Minho didn't know why he felt lighter when he saw Taemin. Jjong's nervousness got away when he saw him.

Taemin looked so beautiful, sleeping peacefully. There were no traces of pain. He never seem so shattered but all he was made out of pieces of mosaic of the battles he has won.