Pained

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

Ms KyungSoon gets back in the hospital monitoring Taemin while Taesun goes back to work again. Doctor Jang revealed to Ms KyungSoon the cost of the Bone Marrow Transplant which Taemin should have. After hearing about the cost, Ms KyungSoon told Taesun to work harder cause she thinks she can't afford the cost. They are only 3 in the family, two are working hard but seems to be only one since they switch roles sometimes.

Ms KyungSoon begged Doctor Jang's help because she cannot alone afford the cost. Doctor Jang offered a help by creating a website about Taemin's family online raising funds for his BMT. It was 30th of December when Doctor Jang posted the social website of Taemin's fund raising for BMT. Manager-hyung saw it and showed the website of Taemin's fund raising for his bone marrow transplant. SHINee hyungs did their best to promote continuous projects and have many concerts and mall tours. Their reason behind that is to raise funds for Taemin, they are aware that Taemin's family cannot afford the cost alone. Ms KyungSoon's sister who's working in Switzerland heard about Taemin's current condition and decided to work hard for Taemin's BMT.

The Lee familly, Taemin, Taesun, and Ms KyungSoon celebrated New Year 2015 in the hospital while SHINee hyungs celebrated together with their families in a resort. The Lee, Kims, and Choi families all celebrated together except for Taemin's family. The SHINee hyungs and their families were shouting that new year night. 12:00 o'clock am, that was January 1, 2015, they greeted Taemin a Blessed and a Happy New Year through a text message. It became a great night with them as they celebrated as families.

The Lee family finished celebrating their New Year 2015 in the hospital. Ms KyungSoon went outside the room with the door open and sat. She can't imagine Taemin still looks happy despite of suffering and fighting leukemia. She sees Taemin sitting on the hospital bed and taking videos of the fireworks out the window, she immediately calls her oldest son, Taesun and let him sit beside her. She told Taesun about her strange feeling in 2015 that she would never want to happen.

The next day was Taemin's chemotherapy through a needle into a vein. He was just lying on bed while having his chemo. The SHINee hyungs continue to work hard for Taemin. After Taemin's chemotherapy, the doctors saw Taemin has shingles around his hips. The doctors were curious about it because shingles is only common to old people aged 60 and above. But Taemin who is only 21 has that. Taemin has also bumps on his head at the back. The doctors required him to eat raw frozen beef livers and raw egg yolk to diminish the unusual bumps at the back of his head. Although the doctors say that shingles and bumps at the back of Taemin's head is common for old people aged 60 and above, it's still part of having a blood disorder.

Taemin continue to eat raw egg yolks and frozen beef livers for weeks. He was not complaining about it, as long as the doctors say it's for his health, he does not complain but obey them. One day he almost throw up because of the raw beef liver's taste, Ms KyungSoon joined him and also ate frozen beef liver so Taemin won't feel different.

After 3 weeks of consuming raw egg yolk and frozen beef liver, Taemin had his appointment to his other oncologist, Doctor Park. He noticed Taemin's bumps on his head disappeared with the help of egg yolk and beef liver therefore, Taemin stopped consuming raw food.

That night after Taemin's appointment to Doctor Park, he was sitting on his bed while Ms KyungSoon was outside his room. Suddenly when Ms KyungSoon was sitting outside thinking about her two sons, she heard Taemin screaming, "Omma omma!"

She immediately came inside because she was frighten from Taemin's scream and asked "What happen Taemin?! Why were you screaming?!

Taemin shouted in a loud voice and crying, "Omma my legs hurt so much!!! The left one feels like it's going to break apart and the right one feels like burning!!!"

"Taemin-ah! Why again?!" said Ms KyungSoon. She felt discouraged and didn't know what to tell Taemin.

Taemin was crying out loud in pain, really pained, "Please stop this pain! I really can't hold it anymore! Please stop the pain just for a short time! Jebal!"

Ms KyungSoon couldn't watch his youngest son scream like that in pain. It's the first time she saw Taemin scream and cry in pain like that for the past 3 years. Taemin never complains to his mom about the medications and treatment the doctors been giving to him. He only complains about the pain he's feeling but it's the first time Ms KyungSoon saw Taemin shouting and crying in pain.