You and Me [intro]

The Definition of You and Me

{teaser}

---

 

You; Me

" We were young and hostile, we didn’t know any better. The future seemed far, sometimes bleak and inevitable and sometimes vivid and adventurous. We were a mess. A beautiful mess. But most importantly, in that moment, we were infinite. "

---

 

Him

He was like a storm. He could start as torrential, pelting against the earth with heavy droplets, washing away all the hopes along with him. Or he could start as something smaller and insignificant, like a whirlwind. People would thought he was unnoticed or chose to ignore him. But as the wind shear or the storm surge, he could turn into something more. A thunder storm, generating lightning and swirling energy big enough to scare outsiders away of him. He was trapped in an updraft of rising air, all alone inside his shell. But it wasn’t long enough until he turned into a tornado and destroyed everything around him.

 

 Her

She was like a flower. Too fragile to touch but too beautiful to be left alone. Petal by petal, she grew with strong roots holding her ground and a small green leaf as her trait. She was a sign of beauty, a symbol of grace. She could be a rose, deep garnet red and velveteen petals each curled to perfection. Or as bashful as a peony, hiding behind its lush and full bloom. Sometimes, she was a gladiolus, strong and faithful, striking and colourful with towering stems. Whichever flower she blossomed into, she casted fragrance and radiance over those butterflies around her.

 

Us

Like flowers in a storm, life is full of goodbyes. He was thunder and lightning and rain and she was the earth and flowers that drank up the storm. The flowers learn to dance in the rain, run with the lightning and scream with the thunder for if there’s no rain, there’s no flowers. And if there’s no him, there’s no her.