Alive

Forever, if they had their wish.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an out of country concert tour, EXO has been given a few days to rest. Other members visit their families, others go on vacation.

Oh Sehun chose to visit his family first because yes, he love his family so much. He take them out to eat and went shopping. He tell stories about their last concert and other things that he found memorable during that time.

Of course, he also spend time with his beloved baby. Vivi is his stress reliver. Whenever he is with him, he felt nothing but happiness. He's so lucky to have him beside him to fill the spot of his lover.

He remembers the time Vivi came to his life. It was one of his unforgettable moment in life.

Zitao came that time, all the way from China to visit him. He didn't expect to receive a very special and lovely gift from him though.

 

*****

 

"Why are we here?" Sehun asked him when they arrived at a pet shop.

"We're here to adopt another baby." Zitao grinned at him. "Our Candy is with me and I don't want you to feel lonely and alone here."

Sehun's face light up and he throws himself in his lover's arms. He definitely liked the idea.

He missed taking care of their dog (baby as they treat her), Candy. He is living with Zitao in China, far away from him. So them having another dog (baby) warms his heart. He can't wait to have it in his arms.

"Pick a boy! I want a boy. We already have a girl so we're getting a boy."

"Alright." Zitao smiled at him, warm and loving. "What breed and what color do you want?"

"White. Just like Candy. Can it be a Maltese too?"

"Don't you want other breed?"

"Uhm.." Sehun thinks as he spot the lady taking care of the puppies. "Excuse me miss, what breed looks like a Maltese?"

The lady thinks for a second and she smiles, "Would you like to have a Bichon? It's a family of Maltese."

Sehun looks at Zitao who looks at him in return. They smiled at the same time and that's when he knows they both liked the suggestion. He turns to look at the lady again,  "Can we see your Bichon puppies?" 

"He is so cute!" Sehun squeals as he get the white ball of fluff and hug it in his arms. He felt something about that dog and it made him decide in an instant. "We'll have him! Right, Tao?"

Zitao didn't say a word and just nod his head while looking at a happy Sehun. The puppy looked happy too. He Sehun's face which earned a fit of giggles from him.


"What should we name him?" Sehun asked Zitao.

"I already thought of that. I don't know if you'll like it though." Zitao bit his lip as he looked at Sehun.

Sehun raised his eyebrows, urging him to go on and tell him what name he'd decided.

"Vivi." 

"Vivi?"

"Yes, Vivi. That means 'alive' in other words." Zitao said, explaining further, "I'm not beside you, we're miles apart. Instead of feeling lonely, he will be there for you to replace me. As if my presence is there, alive in the form of our baby. Whenever you missed me, just hug him and think of me. I hope it will help lessen your loneliness."

Sehun was lost for word. He put Vivi in his cage and hugs Zitao tightly.

"Thank you. I love you."


*****


"Vivi, do you miss your daddy?"

Vivi barks as if he understand what he said.

"You miss him, do you? I miss him too." He said while petting Vivi's head. "Do you want to visit our house? Candy's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter