A Lullaby For You

Forever, if they had their wish.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: Sehun is alone and Tao sings him a lullaby.

Note: I have this idea right after Tao posted a video on his instagram account but I just write this drabble now. Dayum. It took me so long. Lol! Well, I hope you guys will like this one ;)

 

 

Sehun is alone in his room and he can't sleep. He rolls on his bed several times in an attempt to find a comfortable position but it's no help. He really can't sleep.

Frustrated, he rise in a sitting position and turns his head to look at the bedside table. There lays his precious phone.

Is he busy? Should I call him? Maybe we can talk until I fall asleep..

He debates with himself and ends up grabbing his phone. But he won't call him. He know his boyfriend is busy on his album - Hunnie ~ go to sleep and don't wait for me, I'm still busy with my album and I need to finish these - and he doesn't want to disturb him.

Instagram? Weibo? Kakao?
He chose the last one and posts his dilemma.

I'm all alone and I can't sleep ~ what to do?

Being in a long distance relationship because..

1. In times like this, you can't come to his workplace and hang out there.
2. You can't meet him anytime you want.
3. You miss him everyday and you can't do anything because you can't hug him. Kiss him. Touch him. Just texts, calls, and video calls.

Every time he thinks about these awful truths, he feels so empty.

Why do we need to be this far away from each other?!

Sehun is in the midst of reminiscing, checking posts on his weibo and instagram accounts, when he saw a post from Tao. It's an instavid. The caption says "Are you alone right now? This song is for you good night 晚安 这首歌属于你们。" and he clicked the screen so he can hear what he's saying in the video when a piano starts playing and his eyes almost starts tearing up when he heard his voice. It's the piano version of his song "Alone". Tao already told him about it but he never let him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter