Final

For You (I Will).

Warning(s): Blood mentions, shooting, death, gang violence and I think that's it. If any of that triggers you, please be safe and do not read because I don't want anything to happen to you lovelies!!

Namjoon curses as he tries to ignore the stinging pain in his right arm while still shooting with his left. He wasn't the most amazing shot with his left hand but he still knew what he was doing.

“Goddammit, Namjoon.” Yoongi curses as he reloads his own gun and starts shooting out at the people who invaded their home. They're currently behind the couch and massively outnumbered two to at least six, but Namjoon is far too pissed to care. He takes a breath and sits up over the couch slightly and starts firing off shots of his automatic. He hits three of the men in a row and smiles as their bodies thud to the ground. Namjoon watches as Yoongi takes out the other three men still shooting at them with amazing accuracy and, if he wasn't bleeding and in pain, he'd probably lean in to kiss him right now. After they make sure that no one else is in the house, they walk over to see who their assailants were.

“Poor bastards.” Namjoon says looking down at none other than Jung Hyunsoo and five of his best men. Hyunsoo has been a thorn in Namjoon's side for far too long and he knew that one day the man would try to harm his business and kill him, he just didn't think he'd be stupid enough to invade his home. “Good thing we have hardwood floors, right?” Namjoon says with a small smile and a shrug. Yoongi punches him not too lightly in the arm with a scowl.

“You lead them to our house and force me to kill them and you're making a joke about hardwood floors right now? Really Namjoon?” Yoongi says smacking Namjoon upside his head. Namjoon pouts and walks over to put his arms around Yoongi's waist pulling the older man closer to him.

“I'm sorry for leading them to the house and for making a joke about hardwood floors.” Namjoon apologizes because it's really the only thing he can do right now. Yoongi sighs and rubs his temples but he leans into Namjoon's embrace, so Namjoon sees that as a good thing.

“Come on you idiot, we need to get you cleaned up.” Yoongi says motioning to his shoulder. Namjoon had forgotten all about it but, now that he's looking at it, the bullet grazed him pretty deeply. Yoongi leads him to the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit and Namjoon can't help but smile fondly at Yoongi as he tends to his arm. “What?” Yoongi asks feeling Namjoon's gaze on him as he focuses on cleaning his wound.

“Just remembering the first time we almost died together.” Namjoon says with a small chuckle.

“Such fond memories.” Yoongi says dryly as he wraps Namjoon's arm up in gauze.

“It actually is because it was a week after we started officially dating. I was still a little nervous about how to tell you about my job but then I didn't even really have to because someone started shooting at us.” Namjoon says still smiling at the older. He cups Yoongi's cheek in his hand and places a kiss on his forehead.

“I was terrified and I didn't know what to do, but then you pulled out a gun and started shooting back at the guy like a pro.” Yoongi says leaning on Namjoon's not wounded shoulder.

“Afterwards, of course, you started asking questions and I had no choice but to tell you the truth. I thought you were going to leave me for sure.” Namjoon says Yoongi's hair gently.

“I probably would have if you weren't so attractive to be honest.” Yoongi says leaning up to kiss him softly with a small smile. Namjoon smiles into the kiss and chuckles when they pull away from each other.

“Remember the first time I tried to teach you to shoot a gun?” Namjoon asks smiling fondly at the older man.

“How could I forget that disaster? We're just lucky we both survived that day.” Yoongi says as they laugh at the memories.

“Can't believe you've stuck with me for four years.” Namjoon says looking deeply into Yoongi's eyes.

“If finding out that you're one of the biggest drug lords in Korea didn't scare me away, nothing can.” Yoongi says with shrug and a smile. Namjoon looks down at the ring on Yoongi's left ring finger. It's nothing flashy, Yoongi had told him that he wanted something subtle if he ever got him a ring, and he pulls Yoongi's hand up and kisses the ring there before intertwining their fingers.

“I love you.” Namjoon tells him kissing him softly again.

“I love you too.” Yoongi says a little begrudgingly.

“Touching, really, but boss, what do you want us to do with these bodies?” Jeongguk asks from the door. Yoongi and Namjoon's heads snap up to see him smirking at them and Namjoon rolls his eyes.

“Feed them to the fish. Make sure that Hyunsoo's crew knows about this though. Wouldn't want them getting any ideas.” Namjoon tells him still playing with Yoongi's fingers. Jeongguk gives him a mock salute and leaves the room and Namjoon hears him telling the others what he said. Namjoon leads Yoongi out into the living room to see Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, Hoseok and Seokjin moving rapidly about the house doing whatever it is that they feel is necessary to cover up the massacre. Seokjin looks up when they enter and smiles at Yoongi but glares at Namjoon.

“Do you know how long it takes to get blood out of wood?” Seokjin asks with a raised brow.

“Not near as long as it takes to get blood out of carpet I'm guessing.” The elbow to his ribs was expected, but it still hurt nonetheless. Yoongi watches as Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk and Hoseok haul the bodies into plastic bags and he's a little disturbed to know that this has become something that doesn't bother him as much as it probably should. In the four years that he's known Namjoon, he's seen some things that could be nightmare inducing to even the toughest of people, but he's put up with all of that simply because he loves Namjoon. He watches as Namjoon grabs a towel with Seokjin's mystery formula in it and starts scrubbing the floor while Seokjin grumbles at him. He can't help the laugh that escapes when Namjoon pouts and Seokjin smacks him across the head.

“Yoongi hyung, how are you?” Taehyung asks as he bounds over to hug Yoongi when he finally notices him. He's, thankfully, not covered in blood this time and Yoongi hugs him back.

“I'm fine, Taehyung.” Yoongi says smiling at the younger and ruffling his hair as he smiles at his smaller hyung.

“Yoongi hyung, did you take these guys over here out?” Jimin asks pointing to the three men laying side by side on the ground.

“Yeah, he did, how'd you know?” Namjoon asks looking up at Jimin.

“The shots don't look like yours do, but they're actually pretty damn professional looking.” Jimin says as he looks at the bullet wounds on the men. “He may even be a better shot that Hoseok hyung.” Jimin says smiling so big his eyes nearly close.

“You brat. I'm a good shot too, ok?” Hoseok whines to him flicking him in the forehead.

“Yeah, but Yoongi hyung is better.” Jeongguk says laughing as he runs to get away from Hoseok who's trying to tackle him. Yoongi looks around at the boys laughing and playing like children, despite the dead bodies on the ground and the fact that they're a gang of actual murderers and drug dealers and he can't help but see them as the kids they seem to be. He smiles fondly at the others as they continue to joke and laugh and he nearly startles when Namjoon wraps his arms around him and places his head in the juncture between his neck and shoulder. Yoongi leans back into his embrace and sighs contentedly. They're not perfect, they're all their own brand of ed up and disturbed, but Yoongi thinks that he wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: So this was dumb but I had fun writting it lol. Comments are greatly appreciated and I hope you guys liked this!! Have a good day lovelies!!! <3