Chapter 11

Love Doesn't Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later

Donghae woke up alone inside the house,the sunlight that come through his window was giving him enough light so he can see through the little darkness inside the room,he felt something wet and looked his bed.Blood..he panicked and went right away to the bathroom mirror and saw blood in the corner of his lips.

With a sigh he wipe off the blood and took a shower.The dizziness was getting worse each day that was passig by.Donghae wore his clothes and got out of the house to meat with a surprise.

"Donghae finally i started getting bored waiting for you"Kyuhyun said and smiled to the latter.Donghae  smiled back and the two started walking towards school.Soon Donghae forgot the accident in the morning and laughed happily with his friend.

After a while the arrived to the school and went right away to the room that they were practising.Each Monday they had to practise for the festival,they had the permission from the principal and now they were in the room thinking about the song.While shyly Donghae took some papers out.Everyone looked at him with a question in their eyes while Donghae laughed a little,they looked cute with that confused look.

"I thought maybe it will be okay to write the song alone,i wrote something but i don't know if you like it,you can read it,if you guys want of course"

They all nodded and started reading the song call "This Is Love"

After a while and with a smile in their faces they nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter