1 - The Awakening

Zero

the pod hissed open and beeps echoed an empty cave. Zero opened her eyes and sat up those light from above, there was a sudden hum and a voice that came from the darkness.

"I see your awake Zero," it said, an object moved out of the dark and a metallic orb hovered above all he pod.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is P.E.T, it's an acronym for Personal Ethernet Technology, I am your personal assistant," P.E.T explained.

"W-where, -am, -I?" I managed to croak.

"I'm not sure, but I scanned the area, it's nothing but forestry and water everywhere, and floating islands." Zero wanted to stand but her legs weren't functioning properly.

"What year?" Zero asked.

"Um...let's see, you arrived in 2998, and you've been asleep, say for 955 years..." P.E.T replied.

'What, 955 years?!'

"...And a bit, so the year is 3001, first solstice, so the season here is Spring. Hold on, I'm being-" P.E.T twitched and a bright light emitted from its lens. There formed a hologram anspd a woman greeted Zero.

"Hello, my name is Amos, I am the current leader of Pangea." Amos spoke.

'So the place is called Pangea.'

"In your recent awakening, I would like to meet you personally in the city, come to the Pangea Aim District, where I will formally announce your arrival as the first Water Tribe awakened. Your P.E.T will be given the address. That is all, and welcom to Pangea." The hologram dispersed leaving Zero speechless and P.E.T came back to its senses.

"That was odd, I've never been hacked before," P.E.T said.

After a few minutes later, Zero composed herself and got the rest of the information, she climbed out of the cave with the help of P.E.T, to take in the air. The air felt fresh and the breeze greeted Zero with kisses on her cheeks, the surrounding area was filled with trees and water, she stood and noticed that the pod had luckily landed on an island, there was water surrounding them like it seemed flooded, it was all but mystical for Zero, she had never seen so much green and such clear water. Even to see fish and bugs swimming in the water.

"I suggest we build a boat and get off this island," P.E.T said.

Zero too off her pants and top, folding them she placed them on top of P.E.T.

"I can swim, back at earth it's a requirement to learn swimming." Without another word Zero jumped into the water and P.E.T hovered above the water and followed Zero.