Final

Thunder

It was a gloomy afternoon and when it came to Jihoon, it seemed like a normal day to him since he only went outside when ne's coming in and leaving the Pledis building.

Since it looked like it was going to rain, Seungcheol decided to end practice early before traffic got bad and because he almost feels like he's gonna die if he practices love and letter one more time.

Before Seungcheol left, he of course had to give his boyfriend Jihoon a kiss goodbye. "Jihoonie, can I come in?" Seugncheol asked after knocking twice.

As an answer, Jihoon just opened the door then continued to what he was doing which was of course, composing music.

"Sweetheart, were gonna go home early before traffic gets bad." Seungcheol said petting the newly esspresso brown hair hair and kissed the top of his head.

"Ok i'll just continue working here." Jihoon said then pecked the older's lips and hugged him tightly while Seungcheol rubbed the younger's back affectionately.

"Can you please come with us I don't want you here alone and there might be power outage so your work might get unsaved." Seungcheol begged and kissed Jihoon everywhere until he got a response from the said boy but instead all he got was Jihoon's cute giggling.

"Stop it tickles."

"No not until you say yes."

"Fine! Just please stop kissing me." Jihoon said pushing his boyfriend away.

"Yay! I'll wait right here for you to save your work so we can go."

"Why can't you just wait outside."

"Because I  have a feeling you might lock me out."

"Fair enough." Jihoon said finally saving his work then he took Seungcheol's hand and dragged him out.

"Why are you holding my hand? You don't usually do that."

"Do you want me to stop?" 

"No please don't." Seungcheol said gripping tighter and kissing the shorter's hand and they both went to car.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Meanwhile in the car

"What do you think is taking so long with hyung?" Soonyoung asked sitting on Seokmin's lap while Seokmin wrapped his arms around around his lover.  

Since all the members decided to sit in the same car,  all the couples sat on eachothers lap with the uke  on there boyfriends lap except for poor Chan who sat alone in the passenger's seat.

"He's probably begging Jihoon hyung to come home with us." Seokmin replied and rested his chin on his lovers shoulder.

"What if Jihoon-ssi is afraid of thunder and lightning."

"But hyung's not afraid of anything how can he be afraid?"

"Wanna bet?"

"What's the prize?"

"4 rounds straight and a thousand kisses by the end of the week." 

"Deal." Seokmin said sealing the deal with a long kiss.

"Why do you hyungs always place bets on everything?" Dino asked curiously.

"Because Channie, it's more fun that way and because I always win." Soonyoung said proudly.

"That's because you always cheat!" Seokmin pouted.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do n-"

"Quiet! Jeonghan interrupted the two with everyone else staring at him. For the love of Jisoos how are you two dating?" Jeonghan asked confused with Jisoo giving him a strange look. "Sorry." Jeonghan said then kissed his boyfriend's cheek as an apology.

"We're dating because were in love and we make a perfect couple." Soonseok said at the same time.

Everyone just rolled there eyes at the statement they made and waited for Jihoon and Seungcheol.

Jicheol finally came in with the two having a confused look on there faces when the older opened the car door.

"Before you ask, we're sitting like this because this because we're couples and we can do that plus it's a burden to have another car come especially knowing that we probably wont be next to our boyfriends." Mingyu said and everyone nodded in agreement except for Chan.

"Whatever come on Jihoonie." Seungcheol said pulling Jihoon on his lap.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Kinda but i'm alright."

"Good." and right after the leader said that, lightning struck and after that came a thunder sound causing Jihoon to jump a bit from being startled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing the thunder just startled me that's all."

"Ok." Seungcheol said while rubbing the shorther's thigh with his thumb.

Luckily before the second time thunder came, Jihoon put in his earbuds listening to music to distract the sound and played with the taller's fingers.

"Hey hyung don't you think Jihoon-ssi is afraid of thunder and lightning?" Soonyoung whispered so Jihoon can't hear him.

"No he was just startled by thunder he didn't expect that to happen."

"And is this another bet?"

"Maybe."

"What's the prize?"

"4 rounds and a thousand kisses."

"So your gonna do all that to Seokmin?"

"No cause i'm gonna win."

"But you cheat."

"See even hyung said so." Seokmin said with a grin.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do!" everyone said making Soonyoung pout.

"Whatever but anyways, wanna play?"

"Play what?"

"The 'what Jihoon-ssi's biggest fear game.'" Soonyoung said with a evil smile.

"Sure it'll be fun I guess but i'm on Seokmin's side."

"What! Who else is on his side?" Soonyoung asked and everyone there hand leaving the said boy pout and everyone laughing but Jihoon."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

The rain still poured down with thunder and lightning and Seungcheol was right, traffic was really bad luckily they went home early to prevent that so instead everyone mostly went to sleep except for Jihoon.

"Jihoonie, whhy aren't you sleeping?"

"Because i'm not tired."

"Well what's bothering you." Seungcheol asked pulling Jihoon on his lap.

"Nothing I swear i-"

*BOOM*

Jihoon was interrupted by the sound of thunder causing him to jump again on the eldest lap making the other worry.

"Are you afr-"

"You know I have some important business to do right now excuse me." Jihoon interrupted Seungcheol and went into the said boy's closet.

"What business do you have in my closet!?"

"Wait, are you afriad of thunder and lightning?"

"Go away!" Jihoon said muffled by his arms.

"Jihoonie it's ok come out i'm right here to protect you." Seungcheol said unlocking the closet door and when he did, Jihoon jumped out and hugged his boyfriend tightly while silently crying fear.

"There there i'm here." Seungcheol kept whispering while petting the shorter's calm him down.

Jihoon hands gripped tighter while the taller carried him to his bed layed him down softly while he layed self down.

"Why didn't you tell me that you we're afraid of thunder and lightning?"

"I don't have to tell you everything it's like a lie detector test."

"Fine but the next time something's wrong tell me you can trust me i'm your boyfriend."

"Yes you an now let's sleep tired."

"Me too good night." Jihoon said kissing the older.

"Good night." Seungcheol said kissing younger then they both fell asleep.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Inspired by- ouran highschool host club episode 8: the sun, the sea, and the host club.