Mall

You're My Horrible Lucifer

 

 

Kiyan P.O.V.

 

'Why do I keep getting myself in trouble?' I sighed, I was thinking about what had happened yesterday with those erts. Did they get another girl? Who was the person who saved me? What if he had gotten hurt? I finished taking my shower and put on a casual dark blue dress with a wide belt over the waist. I walked downstairs, "UMMA I'M GOING TO THE HARDWARE STORE TO SHOP FOR APPA'S BIRTHDAY GIFT!!" (Not really, but there's no way that I will tell her that i'm going to the mall because then she will come too.)  "Okay, but remember to come back before midnight!" Umma yelled back.

 

---------

 

I finished shopping for my Appa's birthday present (A watch.) and decided to go to the food court. I ordered my bibimbap and sat down with my tray. "Oh you have got to be kidding," I cursed. "They forgot my fork and my straw!! Am I supposed to eat this with my hands or do they expect me to dip my head into the bowl to reach the food?!?!." I pouted and got up with my cup in hand. 'Seriously, why can't they have a tub of forks and straws on the table or something!! I mean who--' "YAHHH!!" I stepped back in shock finally breaking out of my rant and saw that I...I HAD BUMPED INTO THIS INSANLY GORGEOUS AND TALL GUY WHO IS NOW WEARING MY DRINK!!! "Can you please watch where you are going!! You ruined my favorite shirt!!!" 

 

I didn't move at all. I was too busy gawking at this majestical creature who decided to grace my path. "What the hell did you just call me?" 'Shut up majestical creature. Can't you see i'm still gawking at you?!' "I'm not a majestical creature!!" sheesh he likes to talk a lot. I finally broke my trance when he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. "Do you even see what you did to my shirt?! I'm not that mad about the shirt it's just that you can really hurt yourself or anger someone who you shouldn't anger...ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!" I hung my head low. "Yes, I understand. Mianhae." He nodded his head and went about his day. 

 

I was so embarrased by what had happened that I grabbed a staw, a fork, and packed up all my stuff to eat at home. As I was about to leave I noticed something on the ground. "Did that guy drop his bracelet?" I stared curiously at the pretty silver and black bracelet. I picked it up and decided to find the guy to return it so I put it onto my wrist. 'I don't know who you are but you probably have some serious mood swings from what you showed me today.' I giggled. "He must be a pretty interesting guy. Seems familiar though." I stopped thinking about him and started skipping home.

 

---------

 

Guy's P.O.V.

 

" Where the hell did I put my bracelet?!" I growled in frustration. I retraced my steps in my head and couldn't figure out when I had even taken it off. 'This cannot be happening!! Not today!' "Wait a minute..." "yo dude, what're you tearing the place upside down for?" My roommate asked me curiously. I turned around slowly with a devious look in my eyes, "I'm going out to find a girl." I slowly walked past him leaving a trail of my murderous aura. 

 

Roommate's P.O.V.

 

"Maybe I should buy him a bran muffin..."

 

 

------------------------------

A/N: Not really a scary chapter today. I decided to try to add a little comedy to the story. So...WHO DO YOU THINK MOOD SWINGS IS? WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO DO? post your answers in the comments please. Thank you for reading this chapter and I wish you all good days!! Until next time!! :D