Sunday

You're My Horrible Lucifer

 

 

"Kiyan wake up and go to the supermarket with Umma really quickly!!!" I opened my eyes to see that I was in my room being squished by my weird and hyperactive mother. 'Aish, I know that she won't leave me alone until I agree to go with her...'  I covered my head with my pillow, "Alright Umma I'll just get dressed first." I sighed. Umma jumped off me and started bouncing from one foot to another. "Great!!! We'll go to our restaurant first and then we have to pick out a bridal dress for you and finally we will head to the supermarket. Wear something pretty!!" Umma started to speed-walk to the door, "Wait a hamburger flipping minute!! Why do I need a bridal dress?" I was very curious to know the reason because I wasn't getting married anytime soon.

 

"That's actually a funny story pumpkin...I'll tell you the reason later. Go get dressed right now." she practically flew out the room. I shrugged it off and went walked to my closet to find an outfit. 'I feel like i'm forgetting something,' I didn't know what it was but I think it was very important. I put my finger to my chin while in thought and looked in the mirror to realize that I was wearing some strange necklace. 'I don't own a necklace like this.' I tilted my head to the side a little as I was contemplating whether I had bought this necklace or not. 'I might as well take it off since it doesn't match what I have on. The necklace was a very elegant looking one with charms around the front and a silver chain. In the middle of the small charms was a black onyx heart with silver lining. 

 

I looked for the clip that's normally in the back of necklaces but found nothing. 'That's odd.' I ran my fingers along the chain and still couldn't find the thing to unclip this necklace from my neck. Finally I just became frustrated with the necklace and grabbed it and began to tug lightly but my tugs soon became harsher as I realized that the necklace would not break but would get tighter around me. "Why won't this stupid thing come off?" I mumbled, I tugged at the chain until I started chocking because the necklace became way to tight. 'What's going on?!?! I can't breathe!!' 

 

"Pumpkin? Are you alright? I'm still waiting for you." My Umma opened the door and all of a sudden the necklace stopped choking me. I was coughing breathing heavily because of my lack of air. "You okay sweetie? Are you just trying to get out of going to the store with me?" Umma pouted and crossed her arms. "I wasn't trying to avoid going with you Umma but my necklace started to choke me!!" I said with all seriousness, "OMO!!! Where in the world did you get that gorgeous necklace!! You'll have to let me borrow it sometime!!!" My Umma disregarded everything I had said to her and started gawking at the necklace.

 

-------------

 

We reached the supermarket after going to several bridal shops, but something seemed off about it today. I felt very paranoid. Anytime someone got close to me I would start to freak out. The paranoia feeling went away when my Umma turned to give me attention. We were grabbing all sorts of stuff off of the shelves and when we reached the frozen sweets aisle my mom said that she had forgotten something at home and left to go retrieve it. She said I could do anything I wanted to while she grabbed the grocery's paid for them and left really quickly. This didn't surprise me because it was not the first time my umma had left me suddenly. I continued my journey down frozen sweets heaven when I spotted my favorite flavor of ice cream!!! Cheesecake. 

 

"You will be mine you sugar filled bucket of all things ice cold and creamy." I reached for the last box when I realized that my hand wasn't long enough to reach the top shelp of the freezer. I started jumping and wavng my hands franticly trying to grab the ice cream. My actions had caused some people to stare at me with a concerned look on their face. I heard a lightbulb go off in my head. I pulled my cart up to the freezer and climbed into it. standing on the wobbly cart I reached for the ice cream and had grabbed it right in time because I had lost my balance and fell out of the cart into what seemed like someone's arms.

 

"Well I can't really say that you look like an angel who fell from heaven because you only fell from a small cart but you are pretty." I heard a manly yet girly voice say. I looked up to see the person who was holding me was a boy who looked to be a couple of years older than me with innocent chocolate brown eyes and blonde (Almost white) hair. I started staring at him for what felt like eternity. He was so beautiful!! "Are you an angel who fell from heaven? I asked while still in a daze, "No angel. I'm a devil who clawed my way up from hell." He replied while chuckling darkly. We stared at eachother for quite a while until he started searching my eyes for something. "Do you remember me? I mean do I know you?" He asked. I stared at him while tilting my head trying to think, "No, I believe this is the first time I have met you." He smiled brightly at my words and held out his hand for me to shake. 

 

"My name is Kiyan. What is yours?" I asked curiously. "My names Taemin. It's nice to meet you Kiyan." He smirked and continued to stare at me intensely. "Well I hope to see you around Taemin." I started waving like a little kid and backed away from this cute angel like boy. "Okay, by angel. I will see you in a few." He waved back sounding so sure that we will meet again. "Should we start calling eachother angel because that name seems to fit the both of us?" I asked him. "How about this. I'll call you my angel and you can call me your devil?" He demanded more than asked. "Okay, my angel Kiyan?" "Fine with me, my devil Taemin!!" I laughed and walked out of the store after paying for my grocery's.

 

Now that I think a little bit more Taemin did seem a little familiar. But I don't know anyone that's that pretty. I felt really happy yet cautious and uneasy at the same time while walking back home. I could feel that someone was watching me from afar but I didn't see anyone or anything so I continued walking while trying to stop my paranoia. I was walking down the street a block from my home when I notice that four drunk men began to follow me. Someone grabbed tightly onto my hair and pulled me back a bit earning a yelp from me. "Hey beautiful, why don't you come join us for a bit. You seem lonely." The guy who had a hold on my hair spoke with a creepy grin. "Yeah we can go back to our place and play a game." Another one said.

 

"Please let go of my hair. I need to get home." I tried to sound tough but on the inside I was shaking like a leaf. I started struggling against their hold when I realized that they had absolutely no intention of letting me go. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a rock hit the hand of the drunk guy who was holding my hair. I was able to break free and started to run. I looked back to see that a person with long hair was walking towards the men with a deathly aura. I didn't get a good look at the person though because I was too busy high tailing it out of there. The person seemed vaguely familiar. 

 

Taemin P.O.V

I followed my angel to make sure that she would get home safe but my blood started boiling when I saw these idiots pulling and tugging at her. 'Too bad, they chose to pick on the wrong girl.' I smirked a little bit and I reached down to grab a rock and threw it at them. My sweet angel ran free while I stalked towards the men who dared to mess with my girl. "My My, aren't you idiots very erted." I chuckled darkly while my inner demon started to show causing my nails to grow sharper, my hair to become a lot longer and turn a light brown, and my eyes to glow a bright reddish color. I swiped my hand down onto one of the shocked mens chest and was satisfied when I heard his bloody scream when my nails pierced through the skin on his chest area.

 

"Y-Yah who do you think you are!! This is assault!!" Another one screamed at me. "My names Taemin, but it seems like that information is very unneccesary to ell you since you are going to die in a few hours." I laughed. They all looked scared, they should be. "What did we even do to you?!?!" I smiled, "You had the nerve to touch my angel and try to break her delicate wings with your filthy claws." I stared each of them in the eyes. "And you're all going to regret trying to do that." I ran after each one laughing as they all got caught by me and died a merciless death by me ripping them to shreds. I turned towards the last guy and grinned sadistically. He was wide eyed and shivering in fear looking between me and his dead friends. I slowly walked towards him and raised my bloody hand to my mouth. I the blood from my hands while staring intensely at the man. I started to think about my sweet little angel and how she was so frightened when this guy had grabbed on to her soft silky hair.

 

"I'll be the one who's going to be leading your soul to hell."

--------------------------------------

Disclaimer: The picture is not mine.

A/N: Sorry it's not scary at all!! I think i'm failing at the moment but I hope you like it a little bit. Anyway I plan to update soon!!! Comment, Vote, and Subscribe please!!