The Confession

The Girl Who Melts My Heart

Chapter 2: The Confession

“She’s coming, she’s coming!” whispered can be heard all over the hallway when Irene is making her way to her classroom. The crowd open the way for her to walk through. When she arrived at the classroom door, Hyuna just suddenly popped out in front of her.

“Irene, you look so pretty today!” Hyuna complimented with her fake smile. Irene bumped Hyuna’s shoulder and walked past her. She then took a sit with her seatmate Baekhyun.

“Good morning.” Baekhyun said to her cheerfully. Irene took out her earphone and plugged it in her ear and completely ignoring Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted out of disappointment. She was trying to sleep but suddenly the bell rings, which mean class has started. She took of her earphone and put it back in her bag. Even though she may look like she doesn’t care about lesson, she actually did, she respect the teacher because understand how hard the teacher is working just for them.

When the teacher was about to start the lesson, suddenly someone burst into the class. The person doesn’t even bother to apologize because he’s late; the person is no other than Oh Sehun.

“Oppa! Why did you come so late to class? I was missing you so much!” Hyuna said to Sehun with her puppy eye.

“Don’t talk to me like that! I’m not your oppa!” Sehun said and walked to the seat at the end of the room. Everybody was laughing so hard except Irene who was still having her emotionless face on, Hyuna face turned red because of the embarrassment, she then stomp out of the class angrily.

All the morning classes have ended normally and it’s lunch break. Irene went to the canteen, grabs a sandwich and went to the garden at the back of the school. She doesn’t like to eat in the canteen since she hates the noisiness.

 Irene was eating her sandwich while reading The Mortal Instruments: City Of Glass, she’s already at the third book, it’s one of her favourite series. Suddenly a letter comes in front of her face, she looked up to the owner of the letter and it was actually Luhan.

“Em. Hi Irene” he smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. Irene didn’t answer, she just looks at him with a blank expression, he then continued. “Well, I wrote a letter for you, I hope you can read it if you are available. It’s even better if you could read it right now”

She thinks about it twice and decided to take the letter from him and started to read. It says:

Dear Irene,

When you are reading this letter,

You might be wondering what’s wrong with me.

Well to answer your question, I wanted to tell you that,

To me, you’re the prettiest person; I want you to understand my love for you.

I know behind that cold face, there’s more.

Please give me a chance to change you. I love you <3

From:  Luhan.

When Irene finished the letter, she looked at Luhan directly in the eye; her eyes show that she was very furious. She throws the letter on the grass harshly and said, “you don’t know anything about me so don’t pretend, you know nothing.” With that, she walked away. In her heart, she was feeling guilty that she was too harsh on him, however she really hates people who think they know about her when they don’t. Luhan’s heart was literally broken; he kneels down on the grass and started to sob. Irene leaves him there and walked back to class.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

She just rejected Luhan Omg! If it’s in real life would you do so too? You wouldn’t right xD Luhan is just too cute to resist :P And btw, sorry for taking too long to updates >< sometimes I have a hard time with school so please understand and wait patiently <3 See you in the next chapter~ don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote <3