The Ugly Past

The Girl Who Melts My Heart

-Chapter One: The Ugly Past-

In the evening,​Mr and Mrs.Oh invited Mr and Mrs.Bae to their house for dinner. “Why didn’t you tell Irene to join us for dinner?”Mrs.Oh asks. “It’s been a while since I last saw her.”

“Ahh.. She’s in the practice room. You know she love dancing.” Mr.Bae said. “but I think she should be done by now..”

“I’ll go and call her” Mrs.Bae suggested.

“Nahh, just wait here, I’ll just send Sehun to go and call her here.”Mrs.Oh said with a smile on her face. “Sehun! Sehun-ah!” The sound of his footstep can be heard from the dining room.

“Wae omma?” Sehun said with an annoying tone.

“Go to Mrs.Bae’s house and invite Irene for dinner.”

“I don’t want to! I don’t like her!”Sehun whined. Mrs.Oh smiled evilly and whispered into Sehun’s ear.

“If you refuse to go right now, I’m going to block your credit account and that means you can’t have bubble tea anymore.” Sehun widened his eye.

“Well… I changed my mind, I’m going, bye.” With that, Sehun walk toward the door and Mrs.Oh smiled.

“Hey Sehun, wait up.” Mr.Bae rushed to Sehun. “This is my house key. When you reach the first floor, the practice room is the last room to your left. Oh! And don’t forget to lock the door after!” He tossed the key to Sehun.

Sehun walked out of the house and mumbled to himself. “Jezz, I don’t know why I have to go all the way to get her, can’t they just call or something? Mom even use bubble tea to threaten me just for her. Seriously?” Sehun open the front door of Mr.Bae house and walk in with the key. He found the practice room as he was instructed. He reached in front of the room and look through the glass door. That’s the first time in his life that he thinks Irene is very beautiful. *wow, she’s so much prettier when she’s not angry, she look so calm and peaceful* Sehun was busy spacing out and didn’t realised that Irene has turn off the music and is standing right in front of him.

“Yah! What are you staring at?! Earth to the jerk!!” Irene then started to waved her hand in front of Sehun’s face emotionlessly. When she knows Sehun isn’t going to budge, she hit him right on the head.

“ow! You stupid! Why did you hit me?!” Sehun finally snapped out of his thought and started talking.

“Jerk!” Irene rolled her eyes, “you standing here spacing out, you didn’t even heard me calling you, and you’re asking me why?”

Sehun has just realised how awkward he was and cleared his throat, “em, my mom invited you for dinner and she asked me to come over to get you.”

Irene ignored him and walked to the door. “Did Dad give you the key?” Sehun gave her a nod. She continued to walked out of the door and then suddenly turn back. “By the way, you were drooling.” She smirked and walked away. Sehun touched the corner of his lip and realised that it’s true, there’s saliva at the corner of his lip. “Damn, she knew I was staring at her! She will think I like her or something!” he hit his own forehead.

________At The Dining Room________

Irene was told to sit in front of Sehun, it’s more like a staring contest than a dinner. She barely ate, since she cared about her shape. Mrs.Bae tried to break the tension by clearing .

“Okay so,in the next two week, I will be going to America for a business trip. It is a very important trip and I can’t miss it. I will be going with my husband as well. We will be away for 1 month, please help me look after Irene and let her move in with you.”

“What?!” “What?!” Irene and Sehun shouted at the same time. “No way! I can take care of myself!” “She’s old enough to take care of herself!”

“Of course! I would love her here! I had always wanted a daughter!” Mrs.Oh giggled excitedly.

“Well! It’s decided then!” Mr.Oh clapped his hand. 

________Next Morning________

“Omma! Appa! I’m leaving!” Irene leaves the house without glancing back at them. When Irene has shut the door, Mrs.Oh sighed.

“I wish she could turn back to her old bubbly self, being the cute girl she was before.”

“If only everything wasn’t that bad before.” Say Mr.Oh.

|Flashback|

A few years ago, Irene has long brown hair. She was a very cute and bubbly girl. She always had a smile on her face wherever she goes, and to whomever she saw. She will always kiss her parent goodbye before leaving home to school. And then something happen, she has been bullied by the Hyuna and her group every single day. Hyuna and her group is the Queenka of Sm High. They pull her hair, tear her book, broke her glasses, trip her, pour water on her and more. She never came home pretty; she is either hurt or tired. She has always held it in until one day she can’t take it anymore. She stood up for herself, she cut her hair to the middle length and colour her hair blonde. From that day onward, she become a cold person, she doesn’t smile anymore, her face is always emotionless. When the bully comes to bullied her again, she did the same to them. After they realise Irene isn’t the cute Irene anymore, they get scared. From that day onward, no one has ever bullied her again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow~ the first chapter is out <3 hope you enjoy it! With the first chapter, we learn about Irene past! I know it’s kinda boring in the first chapter, but aren’t you curious about what’s going to happen next? Well~ stay tune for the next update! Don’t forget to comment subscribe and upvote! Thanks <3