~ XX ~

Internet Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oh God,” Jo said under her breath, one hand on the doorknob of a dance practice room at YG Entertainment and the other on her galloping heart.

“Kwenchana?” Yunhyuk asked, half-worried half-teasing. You okay?

She took another deep breath before looking up at him with shining eyes.

“Nan kwenchana,” she smiled brightly. I’m okay.

He grinned back, knowing what she was about to do, and motioned quickly for her to open the door. He then gave her an encouraging thumbs up.

Facing the door once more, she exhaled deeply again and gathered the courage to turn the knob.

She knew they were practicing new choreography for their new album because she could hear the muffled music through the door, but as she walked across the back of the room to get to the other side, she was mobbed.

It wasn’t uncommon for people to come and go while iKON practiced, so the members ignored the intrusion at first. Once they saw whom it was through the mirror though, it was game over and their concentration was shot.

“NOONAAAAAA!” Yunhyeong and Donghyuk yelled, running towards her to group hug and then jumping up and down with her in their arms.

“Boh-goh-ship-pau-seo,” Junhoe smiled when the two let her go and also gave her a hug. We missed you.

“Eo-di ka-seo-yo?” Chanwoo asked excitedly, happy to see her again after so long. Did you go somewhere?

“Noo-koon-ka nohl-li-koh-eob-sseot-da!” Jinhwan joked, lightly grazing her chin. I didn’t have anyone to tease!

“Nau cheen-cha…” Bobby scolded, but wrapped her up in his arms after Junhoe let her go. You seriously…

Jo laughed as someone turned the music off. “Na-doh boh-goh-ship-pau-seo, da-deul,” she said, finally meeting the eyes of the member she wanted to see most, the rowdiness around her not meeting her ears anymore. I missed all of you too.

Hanbin was just standing in the middle of the room with a blank look, watching s surround the young woman with a hammering heart, not caused by the dancing they were just doing. He didn’t know if he should’ve walked over with everyone or just kept it cool: in the end, he just froze in his spot and watched. When she met his gaze though, his heart beat even faster, and when she started walking towards him, he thought it would burst out of his ches

Please log in to read the full chapter