3/?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: if it is in italic it is a memory I MEAN IF IT IS LIKE THIS IT IS A FLASHBACK ^^ 

 Hanbin sighs loudly as he walks through the aeroport, no one beside him, the boys walking all behind as emptiness fills his side. His hand is brushed softly by empty promises as he makes his way through the crowd of fans. Thousand people loving and sorrrunding him yet he feels lonely, just because of that one person. "Side by side Hanbin we against the world, forever" 
Hanbin scoffed at the memory hands gripping softly as if to crush the emptiness beside him. And as they made their way to the van he only put on his earphones and crushed his head beside the window. There would usually be Jiwon beside him teasing him or listening to Hanbin's creations. Hanbin closed his eyes trying to get rid of the memory's and thoughts. He remembered the awful time when Bobby went to America, hell, now Bobby was gone forever. At least as Hanbin's closest person ever. And as they arrived at the dorms Hanbin gave a quick glance at Bobby, he looked as much of a wreck as Hanbin. But as they  walked into the elevator him and Bobby had no chance but to stay close to each other. And as Hanbin felt Jiwon's warmth and skin against his, he felt complete and he hated this feeling. After everything Bobby has done, Bobby should be missing Hanbin but why would you miss something you never loved?! Bobby had million people to fill up his spot but Hanbin was left with a hole inside his heart. And as they crushed the dorms and Hanbin fell tiredly on his pillow,  he wanted to take a nap and shut the world off. He was falling apart honestly, he was being desperate, it wasn't supposed to be like this. 

"Baby I will hugg the life out of you as soon as I come back, I miss you so much" -Bobby voiced from the other side as Hanbin pouted. 

"I can't wait anymore. I swear I will replace you with Yunhyeong, he is even more good looking" -voiced Hanbin and Bobby scoffed.

"No one really can complete you beside me, I say this in every meaning possible. You can't find two like me Hanbin, I am your perfect half other just like you are mine." -said Jiwon from the other line and Hanbin giggled.

"You are right but I miss you. It's like 4am here I will go off to sleep" -replied the younger.

"I love you Hanbin. Take care, night" -Hanbin nodded only, face flushed, as he closed the phone. Hanbin never was good to convert his feelings and loving actions in words.

Hanbin shook his head as if to shake off the memories, all the signs show him that Jiwon loved him. But how can you hurt so much someone you love?! Hanbin didn't know that, didn't want to think so much of him but without him beside he only though of the older. Maybe all through the relationship the younger had been the one who loved more that's why he was hurting more. And Hanbin was probabbly the only one missing what they had. His thoughts driffted back to when they used to sleep beside each other, only sleeping and enjoying each others presence. 

Jiwon groaned at the things he said to Hanbin after he came back, god he was so driven by anger and jealousy but he couldn't help it everytime he got reminded of the phone call that night. He was beyond hurt to know that Hanbin is probabbly with somebody else that he thought it was okey to attack him with words. Bobby didn't mean to because honestly he had no rights upon him, at least now that he did what he did. But again when he thought back he couldn't help but feel as if Hanbin never really loved him that much if he forgott him that fast, Jiwon knew it wasn't real but his mind ed him up with anger taking over. He couldn't help it being posessive towards what once was his and he didn't know how to keep. Jiwon wanted to at least say sorry to Hanbin and to always be there for him and te pay him back at least a little but everytime he tried to do so he instead tried to get near him in a jerk form. He hated himself right now, really. Hanbin must hate him too, and he deserved it he knew that too well. Jiwon rolled to the other side, sleep wasn't anywhere near. He missed Hanbin, his warmth beside him, the breath ghosting on his neck, his arms wrapped around his waist. Jiwon ed up pretty bad. And anything he thought about making it to Hanbin at least just to show him he was sorry, he couldn't. Jiwon only could approach him as a jerk, it felt easier, it came out itself. Feeling like eating Jiwon stood up, but his neck bumped with the edge of the head of the bed. He groaned rubbing it slightly and going to the kitchen. The clock on the wall showed 2:34AM and Bobby turned the radio on. Some french music playing on as he reached for a apple. And the clock easily shifted to 3:00AM to what Jiwon felt like seconds. 

'Good now he is making me insomniac' -he mummbled lightly. Suddenly light steps were heard and soon Bobby's eyes met with Hanbin by the kitchen door. He wasn't at his best, messy hair and dark circles but he still looked good to Bobby. Hanbin shifted his eyes as soon as he saw him but Bobby scoffed at that. 

"What, did your girlfriend keep you up through cellphone?" -Bobby voiced, Hanbin freezing as he was about to drink the water down. Bobby couldn't help the jerk really couldn't but as he saw Hanbin he felt like he had to approach him somehow, anyhow. 

"Really shut up already. I don't ask you about your girlfriend." -the younger voiced, emptying the water bottle to an glass which he soon took on his hand and gulped down as if to cool off. Here he was thinking all the time for the jerk in front of him , and Bobby suspected Hanbin had someone. But soon the leader's eyes caught Bobby's eyes and shifted off to his small puppy nose and to his lips and he gulped, but soon his eyes caught a purp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter