Medical Drama

CL's Ex Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have clinophobia”

Cli..what..phobia?

“W-what? Phobia?”

“I was scared to sleep alone”

Oh my God..He must have joking around..

“I’m not kidding..I have trauma since I was kid” Hul! “I know it must be weird for you but that night when you were sleep over on my place, for a friend who never spend a night with me..I feel relax. And it was very rare for me”

“Oppa..” Does he want to confess to me again or what???

“So I’m here right now just because I feel curious with you..what did you do yesterday..and how..I want to know” I’ll take that as no lol why did I even think he want to confess to me, Aigoo.

“I didn’t do anything. I don’t even remember how I end up sleeping on the floor”My back is so hurt that day!

“Ah right, I’m understand. I think I already have my answer. Sorry for disturbing your rest time” He was bow-ing at me and about to reach the door.

“Wait..you aren’t lying are you?This isn’t some hidden camera right? I mean…HOW did you have that kind of phobia?” my curiousity!

 

That night I didn’t know what came from my head but I just allow a man…A MAN..to sleep on my apartment. Its not like I’m odd girl but cmon who’s girl not gonna allow this freaky oppa who looked so desperate??

“Who’s the person who always sleep with you?” I began asking to Jiyong.

“My manager” He replied short. “And what happen when there’s nobody around?”

“I choosed to stay awake”So that’s explain why sometimes he looked like zombie.

“How about consuming sleep pills?”

He looked at the huge mirror on the wall“It didn’t show an effect for me anymore since I think I already used it since I was kid”

“Even when you are drunk?”

“Drinking is the best medicine for me since I didn’t realized anything but it has bad effect for my healthy and you know how bad I am when I was drunk”

Its kinda felt like some interview somehow. I asked and he answered.

“So yesterday you were having good sleep because of alcohol not me”I took a conclusion.

“Actually that’s the main reason why I’m here since I’m curious with what cause it…is it drinking or you?” He asked as he starring me so weird I mean really not normal kind of stare. And it make my heart fluttered little bit.just a bit.

“You can sleep in couch” I said as pointed the couch on the middle of room.

He suddenly messing his hair and sighed.“Did you snore?”

“Excuseme?” Did he just acused me, a goddess, for snoring?????!

“I cant sleep without hearing a snore or sound of breathing”

“No I cant let you sleep on my bed”

“I actually didn’t ask for that thing..I’m just suggesting that maybe- I can sleep on your bedroom’s floor”

“No”

“Then you have to sleep in the couch”

“Gah!”

I suddenly regret my decision to allow him here. You might not know how much I want to kick his out from my apartment right now.

This is like the most hard time I ever had this year. Its harder than those mathematic homework that MInzy asked me to worked it.

What should I do? I can’t just let him sleep with me

Duh! What kind of woman am I?

But he really looked desperate.

If I reject him offer I’d be totally an am I?

Just one night. One night. Just normal sleeping.

“Aish why did I even let you sleep in here…arraso you can sleep on my bed BUT! You cant go near me..and you have to sleep in different direction with me”

He nod.

“Can you turn off the light please?” I asked him bit yelling.

“Ah..I cant sleep when the light is off..but its okay if you-“ He was like some 5 years old boy who scared of dark since he was afraid that a monster will coming for him when he sleep.“Then don’t turn it off. Just get in since I’m already sleepy”

I heard a sound of bed sheet moving. He’s here! He just step inside on my bed!

Calm the down Chaerin!

My eyes already sleepy but my mouth not yet, There’s still lots of question that ring on my head.“Did you dreaming like normal people or no?”

“I never have sweets dream like normal people but sometimes its blank dream…but most of the time was bad dream”Jiyong looked so pity I don’t know I just felt more sorry for him. It was torture like seeing a puppy sick.

“Have you already go to phsychologist?”

“It doesn’t have effect on me…they said I have to cure my self”

“Okay..you should try to sleep since I really want to sleep right now”

“Good night”

“Good night”

 

 

++++

 

“WHATTTTTT….how come your love was start like medical drama? I though it should be mature and explicit content of story!” Harin isn’t impressed with how exactly my first love began.

She was so upset that isnt love story that she always streamed on her tablet.“And Jiyong Oppa? That coolest Oppa is having mental problem..that is daebak just daebak”

“This is why I never told you about my relationship”

“Yah why? Whats wrong?” See? This girl is really annoying isnt she?

“Do you want me to stop here or continue?”

“There’s still continue? I mean you two weren’t sleeping yet?” Harin is so curious its more annoying.

 

++++

 

My back is faced him and I slide my left hand into the pillow to make my neck rest comfortablely. But I can felt he didn’t obey my words for sleeping in different direction which is mean that he was laying while looking at my back.

I was little bit afraid that he might heard my heartbeat which was beating so fast.

“Her breathing sound…peacefull..she must have good dreams right now” I though he was sleeping.

“I heard that”

“Oh you weren’t sleeping yet?”

“You think I’m gonna let my self to be the first one to sleep when there’s wild animal beside me?” I said as I turned my body and faced him. I gulped as I saw his sleepy face.

“I’m not gonna do anything weird” He said as he put his hand on his chest making promise pose.

I took very deep breath and said “I’ll believe you if you sleep now! And stop starring my back! I have to wake early so don’t make me to kick your out from my apartment”

This is torturing me! Can he just sleep so I can finally have my good sleep.

Suddenly he requested something weird. “Can you count 1 to 60?”

“What?”

“It help me to get sleep easily” He explained it short.

“Aish okay…1..2..”

As I began to count, I saw his eyes was finally closed and he looked relax. I still couldn’t believe Jiyong have this kind of disease in his life. I mean how come? He always look like brightest person and even though sometimes he looked like zombie (I’m not gonna deny it) he seems like didn’t have any problem in his life..

Even after his break up with Kiko. He looked happy and didn’t regret anything. Well maybe he was sad sometimes but he never show it to everyone. Eh wait he acted like a whinny kid when he was drunk. But he said he was so lonely..that’s it that must be his way to relieve stress. He always love to have people around him. Like he always throw a party when something is happen even when his dog got vaccine he will throw a party to congratulate how brave his dog. He always be someone who pay the bills.That just show how lonely Jiyong is.

And I cant stay silent since Jiyong Oppa is someone who always help me everytime I got hard time. He needs me, I take that as my reason to let him sleep in here. He need my help and I have to help him.

What are we doing…what I’m doing right now is therapy! Yeah therapy for Jiyong.

“Fifty nine…sixty”

I checked on Jiyong, I slowly approach him and even try to move very gentle so that I didn’t make any sound to wake him up. I shaked my hand in front of his eyes to check if he really sleeping or not. But he didn’t move.

“Jiyong?” I whispered.

He is sleeping! Yeah finally!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Ya?”

Ahh.He’s not.

“You aren’t sleeping yet?” I asked him while bitting my lower lips.

“Yeah itsn’t working I guess” He said as he open his eyes and smiled to me. His smiled looked bitter.

Wait! Why suddenly I felt so awkward. He should have sleeping right? But why he isnt? He told me that night he was sleeping peacefully because of me right? Itsnt my fault right?

“I-I told you” I laughed lightly to hide my awkwardness. I don’t know why I felt so embrassed.

“This is so…Ah..I’m sorry” Jiyong is wake up from the bed and he kept saying sorry.

Why I felt like this is my fault? I mean my room is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter