Chapter 2 - Settle.

Bobby's Barbie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of us were all in the car on the way to pick up Haru from Kindergarten, like we planned. And on the way there, Bobby and Daddy keeps on talking about iKON's comeback and his involvement in Lee Hi's new album. All work stuffs, and I'm just politely listening while playing on my phone. 

We pulled up into Haru's kindergarten, earning a few gasps from people around seeing Bobby there. We waited about 5 minutes until the school bell rang. 

"UNNIE!!!" I heard a little girl's voice screaming from inside the Kindergarten and I saw my little sister running towards me with a huge grin on her face. 

I crouched down to match her eye level as I picked her up from the ground and swinging her around, hugging her at the same time. 

"Haru-yaa!!! How are you beautiful? Aw, unnie misses you soooo much" i said while hugging and kissing her chubby cheeks, swaying around as Haru giggles. 

"Unnie, Haru misses you too!!! When are we going shopping, unnie?" Haru asked me while she's still in my grasp. 

I put her down and crouched to look at her, and excitedly said "As soon as possible, aigoo, my little sister looks so big now!!" 

"Yes, unnie! Haru is now growing and I'm going to be taller than daddy!" She said while laughing and then she turned at our dad, while letting a gasp out of her lips when she notices her favourite oppa next to Tablo. 

"BOBBY OPPA!!" I saw Bobby crouched down and picked her up while Haru nuzzles into the boy's neck and stayed in his arms. 

"Let's all go to lunch now Haru.. Here, let me hold her" Tablo suggested while opening his arms to let Bobby give Haru back to her. 

"No, hyung it's okay, Haru wants to be with me, dont you princess?" Bobby asks sweetly, turning her head to Haru. 

Haru only nods her head while blinks and we all laughed at her adorableness. I stayed next to Bobby as we walked to the car, exchanging a few laughs with Haru and I caught Bobby keeps looking at my direction. 

So I just smiled at him, earning a smile back. 

And without him knowing, his smile warms my heart a little bit.

-----

"Unnie, Haru will make a wrap for you, okay?" We are all sitting down for some Korea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter