Chapter 1 - Hi.

Bobby's Barbie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrapping my Dior coat tighter, Korea greeted me with their cold weather as I walked out of Incheon Airport. I looked around as I was followed by my lawyer and a few of men that was carrying my Louis Vuitton trunks. 

My name is Jamie Lee, I am a 19 years old Korean-American girl, born and raised in Los Angeles, California. My mom and dad met at Stanford University, they were both majoring in literature. And around that time, they had me. 

They never got married because my mother’s side of the family is very powerful and wealthy, they believe that marriage doesn’t need love. What’s important is their economic stability, last name, and what social class they are from. But I am born into the world, nonetheless. And my mommy and daddy still raised me to be the woman that I am now. 

But a few weeks ago, something bad happened. That I would never wish for anyone to ever experience, yet death is inevitable. 

My mommy died of cancer, only a few weeks after she's diagnosed. Not letting the power of money or our last name to ever helped her condition and leaves me all alone with her will. 

My lawyer stated that until I am 21, my trustfund and all of our family's wealth will be held by my Dad. That is what Mommy had stated on her will, and I believed them enough to know that it is the best thing for all of us. 

I looked around after I stepped down the long flight from LA and it hasn't sinked in to me yet that this is my home from now on. I have always been going back and forth from Korea to LA ever since I was a little girl. I would always loved going here for the summer, but this time it felt different knowing that I wouldn't have a place to go back to anymore. 

A long black SUV was waiting for me and there he was, my father, holding a bouquet of pink long stemmed tulips like he always did. My face lit up when I saw him, I immediately ran and hugged him.

“Appa…” and right at that moment I broke down to tears. He is the only remaining memory of my family. My father’s name is Lee Seonwoong also known as Haru’s appa, or the Stanford-graduate YG rapper, Tablo.

I love him very much, he loves me just like he loves Haru, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter