At Night club

Destiny( hiatus )

3 days later in Seoul 

 
“YOU GOTTA  BE KIDDING ME . Hell no I'm not going to do that.”
 
“Shuuuu..low your voice ” donghae quickly cover eunhyuk’s  mouth. Looking at the others people in the club with apologize eyes. “ come with me ” he drag eunhyuk to the dark  alleyway inside  the club without removing his hands from the other’s mouth. 
 
Eunhyuk struggle from his hold as soon as they reach eyes glaring at his so call best friend. 
 
“What's wrong with you. You want everyone notice us and blow the cover. ” Donghae hiss at his friend. 
 
“ No! But  you are demanding an impossible thing from me ”
 
“It's for our case. That's the guy delivering drug. He can surely give us way to upper dealers . ”donghae whisper. 
 
“If you sure that he have the drug we need why can't we Jus~” eunhyuk hold his talk as a couple pass by ,
“ why can't we just arrest him and demand information ”
 
“You want the dealers to be alarmed and ruin our mission just by arresting him?”says donghae.
 
“ Hyukjae-yaaaa~..”donghae plead. 
 
“No..no..no and NO. That's the final I'm not doing it ”
 
“You are being overreacting. I'm not telling you to sleep with him” donghae pout. 
 
“ LEE DONGHAE ” 
 
Donghae cover eunhyuk’s mouth again. 
 
“ stop shouting you are going to make people attention to us.” Donghae glance around. 
 
Eunhyuk pull donghae’s hands down from his mouth, annoyed. 
 
“Hae I'm not a gay.”eunhyuk says. 
 
“ Who says you are? None of us are.  I'm just telling you to pretend. Just go with the flow. Talk to him. Flirt with him a little. Ask him where you can get drugs collect information about  dealing and come back. Done that's all” donghae says like a matter of fact. 
 
“If that's so easy for you why don't you do it yourself? Why don't you go and do yourself instead of asking me to be sacrificial goat?”
 
“Be~because ”
 
“Because what? Hah~?”eunhyuk challenge putting  both his hands on his waist putting his chin up. 
 
“ See..see you are now doing the feminine character so well. Don't worry I sure you'll do it well”
 
“Yaaaa”
 
“Can't you two delay your Tom&Jerry game. We are on duty and you aren't the  high school students anymore” Siwon whisper approaching his two best friends making sure nobody watching them. He got used to their fights since his high school junior student life.
 
“Masi help me. Hae is making me do impossible things ” eunhyuk says trying to hide behind siwon. 
 
“ What is happening here?” Siwon ask didn't know what to do as eunhyuk trying to escape  from donghae and donghae blogging him. 
 
“No eunhyuk you can't...Wait~”with that both eyes are directed on Siwon. 
 
Siwon gulp. 
(  God bless me...please  )
 
“Imm..Guys I'm gonna go and  check the club around. So..”Siwon says in panic. 
 
...............
 
A moment later 
 
 
“I'm going to sell that fish to  Dongdaemun market”Siwon casted inwardly.  
 
Siwon search their target through the bar. There is he, wearing tore-jeans and blackT-shirt . Siwon could tell the man was quite drunk since the smell of alcohol surrounded him.A good things for him. 
 
Siwon walk toward the bar attracting so many eyes. Can't blame the one who watch as he was wearing a bright pink shirt with first three buttons open showing his well built abs and tight black jeans. He was wearing a thin makeup with some  eyeliner ( donghae forced on him ) add together with his gelled hair. Siwon try to act as if nothing wrong and sit two seat away from the person. Trying to catch the attention of the guy. 
In his mind he keeps casting his two friends repeatedly. He can see the two stealing glances at him from time to time. Donghae is wearing bartender uniform, serving customers while eunhyuk is in the dance floor. 
 
“ You looks so lonely. Want to have some fun? ” the male voice raspy  voice make siwon come back to reality. The male (their target) approach Siwon, eyes scanning Siwon’s body. 
 
Siwon look at the male in eyes. 
( no point of turning back now. Here we go )
 
“ Sure ” and he smile. 
 
 
........
 
“ I think I'm gonna vomit ”eunhyuk said watching his once manly friend flirting with the guy. 
 
“ Me either  ” said donghae who is now sitting together with eunhyuk at the seat far from the couple watching their friend with their jaws drop. 
 
Ringgggg.....Ringgggg
 
Eunhyuk mobile phone vibrate.He pick up without looking at the caller ID. 
 
“ Hello ”
 
“Hey hyukjae! How's the saturation on your side? ”
 
“ Imm it's fine ”
 
“ Fine what? Did you got any information ? The club in upper town is clear. We didn't manage to get any. What's about yours. Hey.. lee hyukjae are you even listening to me. ”
 
“ Imm Youngwoon hyung I'll call you back later ok.”
 
“ yaa what's going on there? (Getting no answer the other sigh). I should better know not to put  you two trouble-shooters together on a team. Where's the horse to control you?”
 
“Siwon is ....busy ” Eunhyuk said during the whole conversation his eyes never left Siwon. 
 
A moment later Siwon walk toward them. The other male was face on the table pass out or better says knock out after he squeezed Siwon . 
 
“ I got it.  Let's go ” he's says and walk out. 
 
When he noticed his two friends didn't respond or follow him , he look back. The twos are looking at him like they are in daze. 
 
He rolled his eyes and left the two behind. He walk fast,annoyed at his friend. He walk passed through the ,crowded covered with  loud music , dance floor. 
 
( ︎If they dare to talk the others about this event @#@.....##@..)
 
Siwon’s train of mentally casting were interrupted by someone knocked pass roughly by his shoulders. 
 
“Yaaaa don't you know how to say sorry at least when you crushed into somebody. ”he shouted at the male who already walk passed him to a quite distance. 
 
The boy ( he looks quite young ) look back at him and their eyes meet. 
 
For some strange reasons which he did even know , the anger he felt earlier for the others rudeness disappear almost suddenly. They just kept staring at each other in eyes like status with their face calm. 
 
“ Hey marsi Waite Up !” 
Hearing the shout from donghae  he look at his friends walking toward him. 
 
But when he look back, the boy has disappeared from the sight. He look every direction though the boy is nowhere to be see. 
 
“ You are unbelievable dude ” says eunhyuk with a laugh. 
 
Seeing Siwon destruction , donghae elbowed eunhyuk. 
 
“Ahh..Hae?”
Without answering eunhyuk donghae asked Siwon with concern “ Is everything ok?”
 
Siwon looks his friend back “ No no it just... Nothing ” he smile “I'm going first. See you later ” and walk out of the club. 
 
.......
 
Little did they know a pair of eyes are watching as they leave the club. Kyuhyun look down at the wallets  which he pickpocket earlier when knocking into the male in pink shirt. He was watching the three strange behavior since from the start. They seems trying  to get close to the drug deliverer on purpose. So earlier he pickpocket the others male wallet trying to find their identity. 
 
Kyuhyun open the wallet, inside there's few cash with no credit card , no driving license nor anything that's can describe his name and identity. 
 
“ ”