Missions start

Destiny( hiatus )

Kyuhyun sit on the bed reading the email which described his next mission. 

.....
 
Name :Lee Yongmin
 
Age :39 
 
Occupation : Dealing Weapons and drugs in the black market. 
 
But working in the black market isn't  the reason he's been ordered to be killed. The main reason he's being targeted is because of his other work, hacking and blackmailing. But it's look like he got mess up with the wrong opponent this time. 
 
All kyuhyun need is to find the man and his schedule. Seems like he have to start looking through nightclub. 
...........
☀︎Next Morning 
 
Kyuhyun is now in the familiar soundproof training room, which exist below the house, looking at the group of young kids fighting . 
 
 This orphanage is not a simple resident that take care the orphan children. Actually it's the main base of a famous assassination organization. The children here are raised up to become a professional killer. They were given not only shelter and food but also the best education including other skills like technology, medical and others additional knowledge. All for the same purpose to be skillful assassin. 
 
 
“ That's Kai”, the old lady point at the young boy fighting with four adult whose are twice in his size ,“age:13, he's the best one among them. Well not as much as you but he's good in his own way”  the lady smirk.  
 
“That twos are boy on the right are Minhyuk and jonghyun. Age the same,14.  And last the girl is Kristal. She's 13. They are the major four for next brunch .”said the lady. 
 
“And the others?”
 
The lady glance  at kyuhyun with a sad looks. Knowing the answer already kyuhyun sigh and doesn't ask  anymore. 
 
“ I see. ” Kyuhyun says without taking his eyes off the kids “ Do you think these fours will be able to survive in this harsh world. I mean they just too young to carry the mission on their own.” 
 
“You says it. You yourself was 12 when you started first mission.” says the lady looking back at kyuhyun. 
 
Kyuhyun smile a bitter smile. 
 
“ I first thought you too going to be like the other kids , wouldn't survive. But your strong determination make you survived the training and made you the best one among us. ”
 
They says nothing after that just keep looking at the training for some amount of time. 
 
“Well that's enough for me to report back. Send me about the information from other sources. For now I'm gonna go back to Seoul. ”kyuhyun says walking out. Before he exists the door he looks back  the lady and says “ Take care ”. 
 
“You too”
 
 
...........
Seoul police station ,at meeting
 
“ So... everyone clear what I talk  about until now. Any question ?” kangin  ask. 
 
“Ok. If there isn't any question we will start our case now. Start finding the Seoul region nightclub. Remember 
“Kim Minjong ,Lee Yongmin, Alex Hon , Zhou Mi ” these are the names of main dealers in black market.
 If we could get them, it'll be a lot easier for us to defeat the whole drug market. So everyone what I want to says the last is please give your best effort this is the time drug dealers would get their rightful punishment. 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Alright I'm back. Hope you enjoy. Thanks all readers and subscribers See you next time. 
 
MMM*