1st Letter of Hate

Being Your Loving Enemy

 

Jessica stomped out of her bedroom, fully clothed with style and one hand drying off her wet hair with a towel. She saw Sooyoung lazing on the couch, watching TV. Sooyoung smirked. “Yah, who led the lion into the house?” Jessica’s ears perked at her words and her face red of anger.

 

“YAH! Jung Soojung Come here Right Now!”

 

Krystal came running down the stairs, dressed in her high school uniform. “Aish, what unnie?”

 

“This!!!” She pointed her slender finger at the girl on the couch. “What in the world is this… THING! Doing in here!?”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Ah, mian, Sulli was coming over to walk me to school and Sooyoung unnie was tagging along.” Choi Sulli came running down the stairs as well.

 

“Jessica unnie, Good morning!” She greeted the older girl with a loveable right angled bow.

 

“Oh... Ah, morning, Sulli-yah.” But then she turned around jolted her glare at the taller girl, hoping to scare the crap out of Sooyoung. “And YOU…”

 

But Sooyoung just laughed. The glare never did work on her. And Jessica would never know why. “Hey! I swear, I had absolutely NO idea that I’d be coming to your nasty nest! Speaking of nasty, clean your room once in a while would ya’? Your room was like ship-wrecked!” Sooyoung laughed again.

 

“Is this a prank or something?” Jessica asked Krystal with an angered tone once she turned her head back around.

 

“No, unnie, I-I’m sorry, I should’ve been careful—”

 

“No, save the apologies, Krystal, it’s not your fault.” Sooyoung got up from the couch. “I just wanted to see your sister’s reaction as she’d be informed how she just had her classes switched to the ones same as mine.”

 

Jessica turned her head back. Her heart thumped furiously against her ribs as the words processed through her head. “WHAT!? We have the same classes!?”

 

“Well, all except your music classes. You see, I’m more into dancing. But oh dang, look at your face.” She laughed so hard, clutching onto her stomach as she heaved for air. “Oh you look pathetic, Sica. This was definitely a morning worth waking up for.”

 

“WHAT!? Oh nooooo. No , no, no, no, NO!! This is NOT happening! How the heck did this happen!?  I was perfectly happy with my schedules!” Jessica flailed her arms. The two of the youngest girls just watched Jessica from the stairs, looking slightly scared.

 

“Oh, right. Schedules.” Sooyoung walked up to her.

 

“Kyah! Get away from me you freak!” Jessica backed away, afraid just touching Sooyoung would get her fingers acidified. Sooyoung laughed again.

 

“You know, sometimes I wonder how you survived living with this speakerphone, Krystal. I pity you.” A pair of papers were in Sooyoung’s hand. The paper looked thin, ruffled, as if it had been folded and unfolded a fair amount of times. Shrugging her shoulders, she paced back and placed the two sheets of paper on the table in front of the couch. Her confident steps made its way to Krystal and she ruffled her hair and smiled.

 

“Seeya at campus, princess.” Sooyoung winked and waved to Jessica before walking out of the door, clearly satisfied with the small bully she had Jessica go through.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“ARGHHH. Why must that woman exist? Why must she make my life so difficult? That over-confident smug-ish look of hers!! ARGH! Just thinking about her frustrates me!” Jessica sat on the couch. It was still warm from the heat Sooyoung emanated when she sat there. It seemed that she had been at the apartment for a while then.

 

Her hands glided over the two pieces of parchment. One was the schedule, printed out in black ink. Her brows furrowed a little. The classes haven’t changed due to the course that she took, only the schedules, the date and time. Jessica released and exhilarating breath of mellow comprehension, and at the same time, disappointment. Another was a letter from the Dean, explaining why he was having her schedules changed. Some including the renovation of a new block so every few students also had it coming, also due to the requests of some highly recommended lecturers to have THE Jessica Jung joining their lectures, oh and not to mention some of the teachers getting sacked. It was a pity though, Jessica really liked Ms. Chin.

 

On another paragraph the Dean had also explained how he had gotten someone to send this letter to her, due to the short notice.

 

‘She had the whole weekend to give this but she had just decided to give this to me NOW? What was that lunatic thinking? What do you think would’ve happened if she DIDN’T tag along with Sulli this morning? Oh wait, I forgot that she doesn’t even know my house in the first place. Silly Jessica -_- But… If that Choi doesn’t know my house then why did the Dean handed this over to her? Ahhh, mulla mulla. I don’t wanna think anymore.’

 

As soon as she was done reading, she took her schedule and her car keys and put on her sling bag. Having her favorite pair of Ray Bans in check, she walked to the door and opened it. “Yah, Krystal, Sulli-yah. You coming? I’m gonna be late, as if your schools aren’t far away enough.” She twirled the keys in her hand as she called for the two girls.

 

“No unnie. Didn’t I tell you? Sulli was walking me to school. Aish you forgetful ahjumma.”

 

“Yah ,who are you calling ahjumma?” Jessica wrinkled her brows. She walked over to Krystal. “Walk safely alright? I know you may be taller than me or stronger than me or fitter than me or whatever, but I’m still your unnie, arasso?” She kissed her forehead lovingly after Krystal had nodded and she tapped her head “And don’t hang out with that lanky Choi too much, Sulli-yah.” Jessica turned her head to Sulli who was standing right next to Krystal. Her eyes widened “Oh gosh, you’re even taller than Krystal. God, what the heck do people freaking feed you guys these days? I’m getting the hell outta here.” Jessica exited her apartment with so much of a whim.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

-So far so good :) I’m enjoying writing it very much. I am a little curious, my dear readers, what are your OTPs? Or perhaps, for the SooSicspheres such as I am out there, should I say, your guilty pleasure? Hahaha. Oh and just a reminder, you guys are very welcomed to request that pairing. And no. Requesting doesn’t make you seem pathetic, just saying. I need side stories after all. And I might slip in a little something too. Lol.

-It’s raining a lot nowadays in my area, and in some others, snowing. So please take good care of yourselves okay?

-Oh yea, things are SO gonna get interesting from now on. See you soon -IiMeltingSnow