The 2nd Biography.

Being Your Loving Enemy

-Good Mor(noon)(ning) everyone. I sincerely hope I am not boring any of you. However, if I do, please point out and tell me what I did wrong. :) “To give is to receive” Just like what Fany said <3

-Uh, uh, let's go!~ neomu neomu-- ookay, I was just kidding, go on.

 

 

 

The spring petals cascaded through the breezy winds and disturbed the tall girl from the sight of the school. Long steps were taken as if she glided over the slightly damp pavement, making her way to the huge campus in sight. Some sighs and shrieks were audible to her ears as she felt eyes shooting at her direction.

 

That’s right. Choi Sooyoung, one of the school’s Elites was on her way to college.

 

Out in the distance, a voice called out to her “Sooyoung! Sooyoung!” It repeated.

 

The girl turned around to see a petite woman running towards her. The girl’s long blonde hair gently glowed as the wind complimented them generously. “YAH! Were you spacing out? I called you countless of times!” She spoke.

 

“Oh. Good morning Soonkyu! I’m sorry, I was just admiring my strides” Sooyoung replied back, a triangle appearing on her chin. (It is a way to say that they raised their chin, being proud of themselves.)

 

The blonde girl laughed. “Ya, I told you to call me Sunny! You snobby bastard, do you wanna get beat up by me, huh!?” She jumped onto Sooyoung’s back and knuckled her head mercilessly. Sooyoung laughed heartily as she almost begged Sunny to let her go. The girl might seem small, but small enough to have amazing strength and win almost every single competition held by the school for the female category that involves strength. She was the jewel to the crown, the key to the school’s prestigious names. She was, as well, one of the school’s Elite Student.

 

“Ahh! Get off, get off me!!” Sooyoung struggled, laughing. As soon as she got Sunny’s hands off of her, her legs made a quick dash towards her locker inside the school grounds, earning fancheers from the students around her.

 

“Yah! Aw, come on! Just because your feet are long!” Sunny’s feathery voice echoed  in the distant. “Aish, that girl. Now I don’t have anyone to walk with.” Sunny pouted. As if in a blink of an eye, all the girls and guys around her bombarded towards Sunny and offering themselves to walk with her. “Awww, great, as if I don’t have enough problems already.”

 

Finally losing her tail, Sooyoung leaned her back against her locker, catching her breath and laughing slightly. She was delightedly amused. “It might be too early to say this, but today seems to be one of the greatest Mondays in a long while.” She smiled to herself.

 

“Yo, Soo!” Sooyoung’s back straightened from the locker and looked to the side as she heard the familiar voice.

 

“Kwon Yuri! Ma’ man!” Their arms wrapped around each other and they shared a particularly complicated handshake.

 

“Hey dude, how’s your weekend? You did manage to make fun of her did you?” Yuri walked a little to Sooyoung’s side to her own locker and they both took out their books.

 

“Of course I managed to send her the time table, it was just a little late so I’d get to see her panicked face this morning. Oh, it was hilarious.” Yuri laughed along with her as they both strutted along the hallways to their first class that they had together and sat down.

 

“So now that she has the same classes as you, I think you’d look forward to go to class even more. There’s just so many pranks to be done.”

 

“I know right? Oh Yul, what would I do with you.” Sooyoung’s arms draped over Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri just chuckled and shoved her hand away, which received a pout from the younger girl.

 

“She’s not as bad of a prankster either Sooyoung. You be careful as well. You hear me?”

 

“I know, I know. Oh how I hate that arrogant lady. She thinks of everyone as her maids. Which is why I think she deserves these lessons, Yuri-yah. You’re with me, right?”

 

“Yeah. Sure.”

 

 

***

 

 

Some say they were born to be with each other, some say that they were a match made in Heaven, others would just simply imply them as Fire and Ice. Because indeed, they were born each with dangerously sharp icicles and the devil’s trident in their hands and they can’t seem to take it off from one another’s souls. And it was fate that brought them together so close, that if they were to meet each other as soul mates, it would have become the worst scenario ever existed since the beginning of time. And to the delight of Vulcan of Fire down below, and Boreas of the North wind, they were, as expected, destined to despise the other, so much that it’s not even funny anymore.

 

Jessica entered the lecture hall swiftly. Her eye caught a movement and she turned her head and there sat her friend, Victoria. A rather peculiar person, but interestingly fun to talk to. Jessica strode across the room to sit next to her. Greeting her in a lovely manner, one that she shows not often, and then taking out her books and pens.

 

“So it’s true then, you had your classes switched as well. Did it take you by surprise?” Victoria spoke nonchalantly. Her strong Chinese accent audible to her ears.

 

“Well, yeah. If you count that annoying jock being the in same classes as me for the whole year, save for one, of course...” With her eyes, Jessica pointed to the girl in baggy outfits, sitting on two hind legs of her chair, her feet on the table and currently chewing a gum. Sooyoung caught Jessica looking at her, and she winked and smiled as the bubble gum exploded. "...Pretty much, I'm surprised."

 

Veins popped visibly on her temples as Jessica tried to control her temper. “Whoa, that .” Victoria commented as she saw the whole scene.

 

“Gee, YA THINK?” Jessica furiously scribbled onto her notes and attempted focusing on the lecture up front. But she ended up doing something else instead.

 

“But think about it, Jess. This is YOUR opportunity as wel—”

 

“AAHH!!!”  Sooyoung fell off her chair with a loud thud. Throughout the small amount of time, Jessica had used a rubber band to make a slingshot and fired the thick piece of folded paper straight to Sooyoung’s temple, very close to her eye.

 

“Victorious.” She grinned. Aware of the bad pun about her friend’s name.

 

“What was I even thinking. Of course Sica doesn’t need a proper genius to know that she could attack Sooyoung as well.” Victoria face-palmed herself.

 

“Omo! Sooyoung, you alright!?” Yuri got up and helped straighten her friend.

 

“YAH!!!” Sooyoung fixed herself. “I know it was you!! I’m gonna get you, princess!” Sooyoung pointed at Jessica and yelled. The whole class’ attention layed upon the two girls. Jessica had successfully acted like she was innocently copying the notes from the board. “Hey, I’m talking to you!!”

 

“Me?” She innocently pointed at herself.

 

“YES YOU! You old lady, ahjumma, hag, cranky, paleolitic… You— you… Tree!!!”

 

“What? That’s the best you got?” Jessica raised an eyebrow, her face red because trying extremely hard not to laugh right then.

 

“YOOOUUU!!!”

 

“WHAT!?!?” Jessica asked, acting like she’s frustrated yet innocent at the same time.

 

“Don’t give me that puppy-face of yours! It looks freaking dirty!! Even Soori was cuter!”

 

“Dude, what the hell are you talking about?”

 

“ASDFGHJKLKJHGADF!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD JUNG!”

 

“Choi Sooyoung! SHUT UP! Need I remind you countless of times to sit properly? My facts were proven that it was dangerous, and now you’ve faced the consequences. You have the DARE to blame it on that pretty little lady!?” Professor Gary scolded.

 

"P-pretty little lady? Are you kidding!?"

 

"Shut up!"

 

“But-but professor!”

 

"I said shut it!"

 

"Jessica hit me first!"

 

"YAH, Choi Sooyoung! Sit down RIGHT NOW before I make you!! N.O.W.!!" Jessica's voice came out of no where.

 

“Take your seat, Ms. Choi. You’re disturbing the class.” Sooyoung was flabbergasted.

 

‘Ugh, how humiliating.’ Hands on her forehead, the girl obeyed and sat down.

 

She turned her head slightly to the back and saw Jessica smirking at her. The flames intensified by thousands fold. “Just you wait…” She mouthed to her. Jessica said nothing but smiled.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm, not bad actually…” One of Jessica’s good friend, Taeyeon commented.

 

“What isn’t bad?” Jessica asked, though her main focus was still on her notes.

 

“You two, I mean.” She stopped writing, looking at Taeyeon rather cautiously. “Hey, don’t look at me like that. I just meant that the fact that you two haven’t killed each other yet was amazing.” She defended herself, implying on the same tall girl Jessica picked on this morning who sat across the hall. It was a different lecture hall now though.

 

“Go on.”

 

“I mean, you two have been enemies since you guys first laid your eyes on each other.” Jessica felt slightly uncomfortable at where this is going.

 

“Taeyeon stop saying ‘I mean’ all the time.”

 

“I mean— sorry. The thing is, the reason why Sooyoung kept making fun of you is because of your nature, your cold, ice princess-like, and control freak nature. What about you?”

 

“It’s obvious enough isn’t it? WHY must she do that? I’ve never even disturbed her life—”

 

“—Well you did, when you stepped on her hand and then asked her to tie your shoes for you.”

 

“Shut up Taeyeon.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“That was 4 years ago, for God’s sake. And it was an accident! Tiffany had me drinking cocktails! But in any way, trust me, I was VERY MUCH glad that I could see her true nature before-hand. She just wants everyone to be perfect like her! I can’t tolerate that! Could you just imagine me being good friends with her!? Hah!” Jessica retorted.

 

“Y-yea, of course not.” Taeyeon looked away, trying to control her laughter. Indeed, Jessica Jung being friends with Choi Sooyoung was a sight bewildering enough to even imagine. What more to behold.

 

“Were you thinking of taking her side Taeyeon?”

 

“What? No, I’m on nobody’s side. I’m just observing.”

 

Jessica finished copying the notes and glanced at the clock. She organized her items neatly.

 

“Then observe quietly.” The bell rung. Jessica kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks and made her way out of the classroom with a grin.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Notes,

- Of course you guys are SooSicSpheres what was I even thinking? *facepalm* I have decided my pairings, I hope you guys don’t mind. But really, I’m the type who won’t sit still until I’ve pleased every one of you, so if there is anything you want, please just tell. I’ll make it work :)

- Personally, I don’t think I did well on this chapter. I lack experience. Please forgive me if it didn’t satisfy you. I shall try my best to improve and make up for it. I deeply apologize.

- You guys heard Diamond yet? *Christmas mode* Their English was good. I’m so proud of the girls. *has particular interest in Sunny’s cute accent* you guys heard her saying “Izzat rearr taaatoo?” right? Holy freak, that was so cute. *spazz*

- I really have nothing to do at home -_- so do me a favor and be my reason of writing ;) Though, I don’t want to update so fast haha. Should I update slower? *tease*But I’ll try and keep my fiction on the first page of the SooSica tag. Until then dear readers. –IiMeltingSnow