Re-enact dance

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Taeyang asked Bobby to fetch the president to disscused about the dance for the mv.the president asked Sua who you want to dance?.

Sua:Zico~oppa,please president just for the dance.

President:okay,Mrs moon for execpitaional you can kiss if you want.GD please instruction her what to do.

GD:Sua,me and TOP decided to cut your parts for the lyrics and the danced together as you rap when we cut it,you will have to sing into the melody and then rap faster,clear pronunciation that I will help you with.TOP showed the dance that you make it.

TOP: may I have this dance Yubin 

Yubin:alright,oppa.

Unnies:eww,unnie asked him for a date!

Yubin:shut up dongases!

Yubin and top danced to the beat of the song,they movements were simple to dance( TOP put his arms on Yubin's shoulder,twhirl Yubin around 2x,Yubin stretch her foot down as a ballerina and then looked at each other at the end.)

TOP:do you understand now Sua and Zico?,

Zico:yes hyung

Both Sua and Zico danced to the moves,looking at each other zico smirking at Sua,twhirl her around.Sua put her feet down,she lift her leg up pointing down.zico twhirl her around only once,while looking face to face,there was a kiss.

Chanwoo:it's necessary for a kiss.

Oppa:ナタ赤,really Sua 

Heize&truedy&kittiB&yezi:maknae stop already.

TOP:why did you want to add more steps to the dance?