Dance

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

 Zico and Sua gone to the toilet,to let her wash her face.Sua was crying badly,she washed her face without knowing that the bathroom door was opened.zico looked at Sua swept off her feet,kissing her neck.

Sua:Zico oppa,please stop(sweet voice)

Zico:alright,sweetheart lets go to the dance room.

Sua had no choice to agreed with zico,he knew she liked to danced,when Zico watched Unpretty rapstar 2 he always skip the parts of the contestants instead of Sua,he had a major crush on her when the first they met in primary school.

Zico:here we are.what song do u want to dance?

Sua:wonder girls (I feel you)

Yubin heard the wonder girls music i feel you loudly across the canteen,she asked her dongase rapstar to come and follow,wondered where is the maknae coming back,just ask the unnies walk out,moon bin asked.

Oppa:where is Sua?,Yubin noona.

Yubin:Do you want to follow,we noonas are looking for your Sister.

Oppa:yes,seoyoung  and Im sooah do you want to follow?(he shouted)

Ikon,Big Bang,chaeyoung and im sooah followed them where was Sua and Zico,why did they took long?

Sua and Zico danced passionately to the song as people watched them,they looked at each other.Sua move her body down slid her fingers through Zico's pants.zico looked at sua face to face,they nearly kissed passionately when someone say stop kissing already!

Oppa:まなた,stop kissing Sua !

Big Bang:no more kissing dongase couple.

Ikon:Eew,Sua you are to young.

Unnies:you shouldn't have done that,maknae.

Chaeyoung&sooah:unnie don't kiss him infornt of us.

Taeyang:that dance is the same like me and Dara noona back then.

GD:let's have a dance in that music video but change the dance.

Exy:Sua danced with your oppa instead of Zico~ssi

Sua:unnie,why!

Hyorin:chose now maknae,oppa or ikon's chanwoo?

Sua:oppa