7. Mondays

Game On

Saturday and Sunday went by like a blast, we spent it by touring the school (Jaesoo told me that i have to prepare, because the school is too big....) and ate dinner for my 'welcome party'. I think they just want to eat.

We (Me, Somi, Vernon, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Jaesoo, Jungkook, and Joon) well Hani said she had things to do, and Joon came late...and everybody got shocked by his appearance. We ate 25 Portions in total.

It's Monday, and I'm placed in class 1-B with the gang. I'm still in my old uniform though. 

"Well, the class is in the 2nd floor, but i need to take you to the teacher's lounge first." Jaesoo said.

"Thanks, I can take this from here." I smiled.

"See you later then!" She waved and left.

I knocked the door to the teacher's lounge.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Yoo" 

"Ah, you must be the new student. I'm Yoo Jaesuk, but you can call me Mr. Yoo" he said.

"Hello sir. I'm Kwon Jiyoon and I'm going to be in your homeroom from now on! Nice to meet you " I bowed 

Ding Dong Daeng Dong, Ding Dong Daeng Dong

"Ah, It's time for class. Let's go, Ms. Kwon." He motioned.

We walked until we were in the 2nd floor, we were walking in the hallway when I heard someone shouting.

"Ya, You guys, why are you so late?! I told you that when i got you, you will get punished!!:

I was shocked to see 10 kids that are being punished. The bell just rung 2 minutes ago. And from what Jaesoo told me, that was from the side entrance, door 2 from the dorm.

"Ah, that's Mr. Kim Jongkook. He's the PE teacher, likes to punish the students that are late for even 10 seconds..." he rolled his eyes

"But Ssaem! We (she pointed to her boyfriend ans back to her) were only late for 7 seconds!" A girl argued

"That still counts that you are late! And you even have time to be holding each other's hand? Why didnt you even run!" He scolded.

The girls who were being punished are holding their hands up and the boys are in a push up position.

"And you! You live in the dorm! Why are you late for 3 minutes?!" He scolded

"...The Automatic lock ran out of battery, so i had to change it..."

"Then where is your roommate?  Isnt he supposed to be locked inside too?" He asked

"He didnt stay at our dorm yesterday, because his grandma was visiting."

"Next time, be quicker! This is the second time you guys are late!"

"Yes ssaem." They said alltogether.

"SSAEM!? Yah, show some respect! I'm going to hold you guys until the end 2nd period!"

"Yes, Seonsaengnim!" They groaned.

 

 

"Wow, i'm surely not going to be late onwards" i mumbled.

"Yes, keep that in mind kid. I'm going in first. I'll call you in later ok?" Mr. Yoo said.

 

The kids were in class. I was zooming out to the window from the 2nd entrance when Mr. Yoo suddenly opened the door.

"Yah, were you listening? Go in now!" He whispered.

"Oh sorry." I hurriedly went in.

"Well, introduce yourself." Mr. Yoo told me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Kwon Jiyoon. Nice to meet you guys." I smiled and bowed.

"Whoa, she's pretty!" "Woah, she's tall!" "Look at her legs!" "Nice eyes!" "Are those muscles!?" "Woah such long fingers!" They whispered.

"Kids. Please, ask questions one by one.." mr. Yoo sighed.

Half of the class were holding their hands up.

"Ah, yes?" I motioned to a boy in the front row on my left.

"How tall are you?" He asked

"I'm 167cm."

"whoa..." they gasped.

"When is your birthday?" A girl asked 

"...10th of October" i scratched my head.

"an angel!!!" They gasped

"what are hour hobbies?" A boy asked.

"Reading books, listening to music, playing video games, drawing, and playing sports... usually something go pass time.." i pondered

"What sport do you play?" Another boy asked

".........Soccer."

"no wonder!! The muscles!!"

"okay kids, that is enough. Ms. Kwon, you will sit next to mr. Park, our class leader. Park Jinyoung please stand up!" Mr. Yoo said

"Yes, seonsaengnim!" He stood.

"Take your seat please ms. Kwon." He motioned.

"Ah. Yes.." i walked to the seat.

I was walking to the seat when Jinyoung greeted me. He was pretty handsome..

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Park Jinyoung, you can call me Jinyoung or Junior."

"Nice to meet you." I bowed.

Our seat was the 2nd from the back, right next to the window.

"We move our seats every 3 months. Since you havent bought the books, we can share for a while." He suggested.

"I'll just borrow the textbook, i bought notebooks today." I said.

Mr. Yoo started calling students name and one was late.

Jaesoo was halfway across the class. We got till' the 3rd period where it was the music class.

"Now, in 10th grade, we have all the classes, but in 11th grade you can pick your classes after expiriencing every thing." Jinyoung explained.

"Thats pretty nice, what do you do in music class?" I asked.

"You got music assignments from ms. BoA, and have to sing them in front of the class, usually in groups. Today was supposed to be the test." He said while we walked to the music classroom downstairs.

"What is the song assignment for this week?" I asked.

"Exo Chen's Best Luck" he sighed.

"That's quite high..." i pondered

"Do you know that song?"

"Yeah, i have it on my phone. ... are you sweating?" I worried

"N-no! I'm just unconfident... those notes are so high!" He sighed.

"Oh, come on! You can do it! Dont just give up, just sing land be confident!" I cheered.

"Thanks. Oh, here we are." He smiled

 

"Good morning students!" Ms. BoA greeted.

"Morning!"

"Oh a new face, what is your name?" She smiled

"It's Kwon Jiyoon." I smiled back.

"Today, we are gonna have a test. I'm sure Jinyoung told you, and since you are new, i'm having you to be the last one to sing. You can practice wherever you like."

"Okay miss."

I took a photo of the sheet from Jinyoung's book and memorized it. Some were playing instruments like the guitar or the piano while singing. I saw Jaesoo singing while playing the piano. I asked Jaesoo if she can play the piano for me, and she said yes.

I was practicing until i didnt realize it was my turn.

"Ms. Kwon, its your turn now. Do you want to play any instruments?"

"Um, can I ask Jaesoo for playing me the piano?" I asked

"Of course, ms. Kang, please go to the front."

I picked up the electric guitar and turned it on.

"Hey Jaesoo, I'm going to play this, and you can play your piano as when you were playing earlier." I said

"Okay, i'll make the backinv vocals too." She said.

We made eye contact and in the count of three, i was singing.

 

Chen - Best Luck

 

The whole class was shocked at my ability to sing. When I was singing the 3rd verse, somebody knocked into the classroom. I was too focused on singing to see who came.

Sigan jina modu byeonhaedo, i saesangi kkeutnanda haedo

Naui saranga~~~~a

the class gaped.

After i finished singing they were standing and cheering. Today was a  good day.

"That was excellent! Im impressed." Ms. BoA praised.

"Thankyou!" I smiled

"Oh, mr. Lee! Come in. We don't have enough time to take your score, but you can come here after school or in the break time." Ms. BoA said.

"Yes miss." He said.

The bell ringed and we went to class.

At last, first lunch arrived. We (Jaesoo and Jungkook) ate in the canteen, and I saw Joon.

"Oh, Joon!" I waved

Everybody was looking at me. They started whispering about the new kid that was waving like a maniac to Lee Joon.

"Psst! Keep your voice down!" He shut me up.

"Hi Joon- sunbae!" Jaesoo greeted and Jungkook just nodded.

"Hey." Joon sat down in front of me.

"So, Joon, which one is Kim Junsu?" I leaned in and whispered.

"Kim Junsu is in the Meeting room doing student council stuff usually on Mondays." He said.

"Oh, then lets eat first!" I said.

After we ate we went back to class and studied more until we went back to end the day. I was drinking strawberry milk on my way back to the dorm when i was thingking of going to the Supermarket near school.

I bought stuff like snacks, and ramyeon, a lot of strawberry milk, and ate one ramyeon in the market. (Jaesoo has a fridge in the dorm)(actually, i think each dorm has one.)

I went to the seating area in the supermarket when i saw a man sitting next to me eating too. And he made it look more delicious.

He was reading Naruto, the early volume. I noticed the chapter, and he was mid-reading it.

"Sasuke left Konoha in that chapter."

"Eyyyy, spoil hajima" he whined 

"I'm sorry." I turn back to my food.

Little did i know that i started checkinv the guy next to me while eating.

Styled-up hair, jeans, and a Barcelona Jersey with Nike shoes . He looked fit, too.

"You support Barcelona?" I aksed him.

"Who me? Yes, i do." He turned to me and answered.

"Do you play soccer too?"

".....i used to." He pondered then sighed.

"How old are you?" 

"21"

"Do yo have a job?"

"Nope, why does this feel like a job interview?"

"Do you want to teach?"

"Teach what?"

"Soccer."

"I'm sorry kid, i said that i used to play soccer."

"Ah, please, i need a coach to make a soccer team in school."

"Sorry, but no." He declined.

I was frustrated.

"Why did you quit soccer?"

"Not your bussiness." He shot back.

"Huft, fine then. Jiraiya dies later on." I hufted and walked away.

"SPOIL HAJIMA!" he shouted.

 

-------

Lee Minhyuk was late to school and got to the music room late. When he walked in, the strawberry angel was singing.

Little did he know that in class, the strawberry angel sits right in front of him.

------

Kwon Jiyoon saw the man's lockscreen and saw his name.

Yoon Doojoon

-----

Yoon Doojoon saw her nametag when they were talking. 

"Kwon Jiyoon, huh?" After she left.