The Kim Seokjin Protection Squad

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the Council Room...

NJ: Does anyone of you know the whereabouts of Seokjin-sshi and Taehyung-ah?

JM: Tae told me he's gonna grab some snacks.

YG: Jin said he's meeting someone at the back of the gym.

NJ: Oh, I se- WHAT???

YG: I said-

NJ: i don't need to hear it again! Why did you let him go, ALONE???

YG: I was half-asleep that time so I didn't have the will to argue. My bad.

Before Namjoon could start ranting at him, Taehyung came running inside the room flustered and panting.

HS: You alright, TaeTae?

TH: J-Jinnie *pants* i-is *pants* g-getting *pants*

NJ: Try taking a deep breath first, will you? You're not making any sense!

TH: Jinnie is getting harassed again!!!

NJ: THEY NEVER LEARN!!! AISH!!!

YG: More like he never learns.

JM: We need to hurry!!!

HS: Let's go and save our Jinnie!!!

Everyone ran towards the door as if their life solely depended on it. They were about to exit the council room when they heard the bell rang through-out the campus indicating lunchtime, followed by hurried footsteps and angry bickerings of female students from the other side of the wall.

NJ: We should take the fire exit for safety measures.

HS: Good idea.

Even though it was already an everyday event going on for two consecutive years, they still can't seem to get used to a horde of excited fangirls waiting outside just to give them home-made lunchboxes. They do appreciate it very much and they even tried accepting everything during the first few months but, as their number continually increases, the risk of having physical injuries also went higher. This was proven after an incident with their ever so kind first seat getting bruises on his beautiful and perfect face after trying to stop a group of girls fighting like gladiators.

Due to this, they were forced to make two difficult decisions; to never step out of the council room during lunch hour unless deemed necessary and to never accept anything from anyone ever again. They managed to prevent internal casualties but they couldn't stop the female students from continuously flocking infront of the council room as if it's their daily ritual to offer food to their campus princes.

Yoongi even suggested to completely remove lunchtime from the entire student body's class schedule but fortunately, although one of them agreed to this notion (ehem.overprotective.namjoon.ehem.), it was flat-out rejected because it's down-right ridiculous.

*

While hastily going down the fire exit staircase, (the council room is on the 5th floor) Namjoon didn't forget to give Taehyung an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter