The Elite Seven Council

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BigHit Academy is a prestigious learning institution that caters the best students of South Korea who are in High School regardless of their wealth and social status. They are well-known for honing great leaders, renowned professionals, prominent athletes and big-name celebrities.

The academy was founded by the ten most influencial business tycoons in the country so having advanced facilities and top-notched lecturers is not really a big deal. It is indeed a dream school that any students who desires high-quality education would absolutely sought for.

The academy is also famous for their astounding Student Council which is well, definitely not like your typical campus officers. Every year, the Board of Ten congregates to specifically hand-pick seven students who excels above the rest in terms of intelligence and personality.

The Elite Seven Council as they dabbed them, is considered to be directly below the Headmaster in terms of power and is given the privilege to make any important decIsions that will benefit both the school and their fellow students. Interference from the higher-ups are very minimal unless deemed necessary.

The latest deliberation was held three months ago and to everyone's amazement, for two consecutive years now, the Elite Seven remains unchanged.

These A-list students are really outstanding. Last time they were chosen, all of them were only in first year high school. It was the first time in the history of the academy to have all the members of the Elite Seven coming from the freshmen and for them to be all boys. Now, they just made a new record by maintaing their usual ranks and not descending their seats. They are no doubt, one of a kind.

*

A month ago...

BigHit Academy's Morning Assembly...

Every Monday, before they start the week, students will gather inside the auditorium to hear some important announcements from the council. It is also the day where everyone fuss over seeing the members of the Elite Seven. Who wouldn't go crazy over these perfectly handsome and intelligent guys??? The popular princes of their school!!! NO ONE!!! That's for the girls though. But for the remaining male population, they either admire them or envy them.

Most of the time, the members of the council are rarely seen around the campus because they have their special classes held in separation with the ordinary students and they mostly stayed inside the council room during their free time.

That was the norm. But the owner of the First Seat refuses to continuously go by the norms. That day, he announced that the Elite Seven will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter