Special Chapter

First Love

SO HEE

3 years later..

Junho and I are still together, our relationship is going strong and our bond is still going strong as well. He never fails to make me feel loved and I never failed him as well. How lucky am I to be with this kind of man.

"So hee.." he whispered right beside my ear. I could feel his hot breath, it makes me feel chills.

I smiled. "What is it, Junho?"

"I just really really love you."

My lips crept into a soft smile. He always say that but it was still like the first time I heard it. He makes me fall in love with him more.

"I love you too, Junho." 

He smiled lovingly. Gosh, that smile, that freakin' smile that makes me melt.

He checked his wristwatch. "Umm.. So hee, I think it's time for work."

I gulped. "Oh, right, yeah."

We stood up from the bed and started preparing for work. After that, we drove to work.

Me and Junho were not allowed to be like a couple and be touchy at work. Work is work. And we agreed on that. So in work, we were practically like colleagues. But outside work, we are a couple.

***

The time is 8:00PM. We were done with our work for today. And now we are driving home.

A smile formed on my lips and with my free hand, I interwined my hand with Junho's, he responded happily and smiled while facing on the road.

"Since when you became like this?" he asked smiling.

I chuckled. "I don't know."

Then we arrived home and got ready for bed. Early, right?

***

"Jagiya.." I heard him mumbled as we both tucked in to bed.

"Hmmm?"

"What if we get married?"

My heart literally beats faster. My cheeks turned reddish, more of a rotten tomato. "What?"

"Too soon?" he asked, worried.

"A-aniya. All of a sudden, maybe?"

"I'm sorry. Are you not ready yet?"

I felt a little bad. "Kind of."

I can see the dissappointment in his eyes. And it hurt me.

"I'm sorry Junho, did I hurt you?" I asked.

He forced a smile. "No, it's okay. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine So Hee. You don't need to worry."

But still, I knew he was dissappointed

JUNHO

The engagement ring was right in my pocket! I was planning to propose to her tonight but I guess she was not yet ready, damn. Will I have to wait another three years? 

But still, I love her so much and and I still have to wait until she's ready. I guess it's really not the right time yet.

"Junho.."

I looked at her half-heartedly. "Yes?"

"Are you seriously fine? Did I hurt you?" she asked, worried.

I sighed. "How many times I'm gonna tell you that I'm perfectly fine? There's nothing wrong, So Hee. I'm fine."

There was a long silence after that. 

I decided to close to eyes and tried to drift myself to sleep. But she faced me, caressed my cheeks lightly and made me look at her.

What is she doing?

"Drop that 'I'm fine' and look at me in the eye. Tell me seriously, are you okay?" she asked. Damn.

I sighed again. "No! I'm not fine! You know how much you've hurt me when you said you were not ready? I was planning to propose to you toni--" 

That came out of my mouth unexpectedly. Wrong move, damn. She was obviously surprised. "You were planning to propose?"

I avoided her eyes. "Yes! But you said you weren't ready yet so that's it!"

She chuckled. "You know, you are stupid sometimes."

What? "What? Why am I the one who is stupid now?"

"You should've asked the another 'what if' other than the other 'what if'!"

I furrowed my eyes at her and slowly, my gaze softened as I got what she was saying.

I smiled lightly. "What if I propose to you now, what will you say?"

She smiled back. "Now?"

I nodded. "Yes, now. What would you say?"

"Then I would say yes, of course. How will I ever say no to you?" 

That's it. I cannot handle this anymore, I'm gonna do it.

I reached for the engagement ring in my pocker and opened the case slowly. "Yoon So Hee, I have nothing to say to you other than I love you so much and I didn't regret you being my first love and if I had the chance to meet you again when it was raining, I would do it all again. Will you take my hand in marriage?"

She smiled in delight, her eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Yes, of course. I would love to."

I slipped the ring in her ring finger and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

* * *

"Do you, Lee Junho, take Yoon So Hee, as your lovely wedded wife?"

I looked at the most beautiful woman in front of me and smiled the brightest. "I do."

"And do you, Yoon So Hee, take Lee Junho, as your lovely wedded husband?"

She looked at me and chuckled. "Yes, I do."

"Well, then." The pastor closed the bible and said slowly, "I pronounce you, husband and wife."

We both faced the guests and they all clapped happily.

 

"You may kiss the bride."

 

That's it. I removed her veil and caressed her cheeks. She smiled ever so lovingly and said, "Kiss me."

I chuckled. "My pleasure, wife."

I leaned closer and did not hesitate to kiss her, I cannot handle it. Our lips touched ever so gently at first. It was our first kiss. I then kissed her back with passion and she did the same. Our lips were moving together in different ways. It was magical. 

* * *

The wedding was finished, and it was our honeymoon. We were both tucked into bed.

"So Hee, when will we do it?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Maybe tomorrow, I'm too tired. Don't worry Junho, I'll let you do everything tomorrow."

Perhaps you know what she meant, right? I laughed softly. "Okay, I also need to rest though."

She tucked closer to me. "I love you Junho, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me too, I can't wait. I love you so much."

I leaned in and kissed her softly again.

After a long, long kiss, we both closed our eyes and drifted to sleep.

Among the countless stars, she is in my arms. I would totally go back in time and I would meet her again in the rain, because that's where I found my first love, which became my wife.

First love really never dies.


Hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

And I hope you would read my other stories too!

Thanks!