King of Betting

King of betting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1: (Place - Infinite's dorm, time - 10.15 p.m.)

Leader Syunggyu has just come back from weekly idol's set. He is damn tired and about to prepare to go to bed. Sungjong and Hoya are watching a boring movie and feeling sleepy. Sungyeol is out on a trip for his variety show. Dongwoo is already asleep (Duhh! Its past 10). But there are two people in the dorm who are not even close to tired. Woohyun and Myungsoo - Infinite dorm's lovebirds. You must be wondering what they are doing. Any guesses? Well they are called lovebirds by their members for a reason right? 

Woohyun and Myungsoo are making out in Woohyun's tiny room. People will either find them cute or really annoying. Because they are never serious during their make out session. They kiss each other passionately for a while and then burst into laughter for the next few minutes. Right now they are kissing and suddenly Woohyun's right hand goes under Myungsoo's shirt to pinch his left . Myungsoo breaks the kiss giggling. 

"Namuuuu... Don't. We can't do anything tonight."

"Why nottt?" - whines the older one and his boyfriend finds it really cute. 

"We have to shoot Show Time tomorrow. The bite mark you left on my nape 2 weeks ago is finally gone. I really want to wear something casual for tomorrow's episode. I had to dress up carefully for the last five episodes to hide the mark. Lets not do anything reckless until we are done with the show. Okay?"

Woohyun stares at him for a while and then,

"You're kidding right? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESIST YOU FOR THE NEXT FEW EPISODES? I strongly disagree with your decision. I am sorry but I can't do this. Never." 

"But Namuuuu..." - this time it is the younger one who whines.

"No. Just no. Okay? You can't take the decision for both of us."

"I can say the same you know?"

"Ugghh! Myungsoo I can't." - Woohyun pouts.

"Namuuu... Same hereee." - Myungsoo whines back.

They keep doing this for a while. Trying to convince each other to give in. After several minutes Woohyun gives up and comes up with a solution.

"What about this? We are going to play betting in tomorrow's show right? If you lose the bets you'll let me do whatever I want."

"Namu, you know, I am not as stupid as you think I am. Everyone knows I am the worst when it comes to betting or any kind of games based on luck. OF COURSE I AM LOSING TOMORROW. This is not a fair bet."

Woohyun smiles mischiviously after getting caught by his boyfriend. 

"Then what should we do? Just let me do it Myungsoo. I'll be gentle I promise. I won't leave any marks on visible area."

"Oh yeah? You said that last time too. You have been saying that since we started going out. But how come I end up with love bites' bruises everytime? I am not trusting you this time."

"Myungsoo pleaseee... Just think about me."

"Okay. Then lets do this. If you end up winning the bets tomorrow I'll surrender."

"Oh. That's a piece of cake for me. I'll win majority of them."

"I did not say majority. You have to win all of them Namu and save yourself from any kind of punishment."

"Okay. Just wait and watch. I'll show you that your boyfriend Nam Woohyun is the king of betting."

"We'll see."

...................

Scene: 2 (Place - Infinite's dorm, time - next day 11 a.m.)

By now everyone knows about the bet between Woohyun and Myungsoo. How? Because Myungsoo begged everyone to win over Woohyun somehow and everyone agreed to help. So Myungsoo is at ease. As long as Woohyun loses one bet he'll be fine.

................

Scene: 3 (Place - Woolim studio, time - 5 p.m.)

So they start their shooting. Here are the games they are playing:

Game 1: Keep the line (Hoya's idea)

Game 2: Blowing tissue (Woohyun's idea) 

Game 3: Son Byeong Ho (Dongwoo's idea)

Game 4: Cute selfie (Sungjong's idea) 

Game 5: 123 game (Syunggyu's idea) 

Game 6: Sneezing game (Myungsoo's idea)

They start with "keep the line game". Myungsoo seems quiet since the beginning because he is extremely nervous about the whole situation. He even suggests pingpong ball as one of the prop and gets happy when his boyfriend ends up getting that. But unfortunately Woohyun is so lucky that that pingpong ball stops right on the line. So when its the younger one's turn he wants to win over that. Woohyun tries to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter