ISSUE OF PLAGIARISM

Look At Me (ONE-SHOT)

This is not an update. I’m sincerely sorry for the people who subscribed to this story :(

Let me get straight to the point: THIS STORY HAS BEEN PLAGIARIZED. And I’m so pissed off about it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/69938778-notice-me-%E2%89%AB-chanyeol-leehi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The plagiarized story is posted on WATTPAD. Which means, that person probably has an account here in Asianfanfics and decided to have the GUTS to copy and paste MY OWN WORK. Which also means, out of the 1162 views this story generated, ONE of them is thewarrior-

There's no use telling that person off since that person made the decision to steal something that's not his or hers. Chances are, that person will find out about this and will probably delete MY STORY on his or her WATTPAD account. I already reported the story on Wattpad and I'm awaiting for confirmation but I just can't sit tight. I'M REALLY SO PISSED OFF.

I made this story, dearie. Heaven knows how much sleep I lost last summer because I love the Hanhi fandom so much. You don't know how much it cost me to write, rewrite, edit, finalize everything about this. Even up to the book cover, I MADE EVERYTHING ON MY OWN.

I can't even express in words how I'm boiling mad right now. But I'M JUST SO HELLA MAD ABOUT IT. I couldn't wait for the Wattpad team to take action. I want to let you guys know.

I made the decision of posting every story I posted here to Wattpad to avoid anything like this from happening again. My only account is Onionhead and nothing else.

Now guys, I need help from you. Please do check out this person's stories and see if he/she had plagiarized other authors' works that you probably read in the past. It hurts to find out that your story has been plagiarized but it also hurts to live your life with your intellectual properties stolen without you knowing it.

This seems much and I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading this.

Fear not, that this will hinder me in creating stories of my own. In fact, this made me stronger. Now I wasted a good two hours just typing this rant. I would've used that time to update my story already -_-