Treatment.

Therapy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(Y/N)? It's Yoongi. Can you come over? Jungkook caught a cold."

You were silent for a second too long. 

"What, right now?" you questioned him. 

"Well, yeah. He said it's your fault that he's sick, so he demands you to take care of him until he gets well." he casually explained.

"But I- sigh. Alright, fine. But I'll come over in an hour or two. We just got back from a photoshoot and we're really drained." you breathed out, looking at your housemate and bandmate, Rimin. 

"Cool. Seeya later, (Y/N)!" you can hear the relief in Yoongi's voice. 

"No problem, seeya." you hung up and saw your housemate raising a brow at you. 

"You're heading to the Bangtan residence? At this hour?" she furrowed her brows and glanced at her watch. It was already dusk. 

"Well, I kinda have to. I mean, I was the one who gave the viruses to him, and he is my boyfriend." you raised your shoulders. She kept her stoic expression before switching to a bright eye-smile. 

"And I can't possibly spend the night alone here. Count me in! It's been a long time since I gave a surprise visit to Taehyung." she grinned. 

"Fine. Go pack your stuff. Remember, we're only going to spend ONE night, so no need for you to drag your whole makeup collection and your entire wardrobe." you glared at her. 

"I'm completely aware of that. No worries. Although I do wish we can spend a whole week there." she snickered. 

"You and Taehyung better not do anything disturbing tonight. I expect a good night's sleep." you warned her. 

"Can't promise you on that one." she winked before you smacked her arm. 

"Okay, I see the house now. We're here!" Rimin announced as she slowed down the car and parked it opposite the building. 

The Bangtan residence was still how you remember it. A large, white building with a modern design and aesthetic architecture, standing out amidst the plain houses of the cosy Daegu countryside. The huge iron gate was still standing tall, keeping the house guarded from unwanted guests. The silver mailbox was still attached below the intercom on the brick wall, both well maintained like they were new. The scent of chlorine from the swimming pool by the front yard was lingering in your noses as you and Rimin walked closer and closer to the gate. You were about to ring the doorbell when Rimin hid behind you. 

"What the hell are you doing?" you frowned at the blonde. 

"I don't want them to see me just yet when you ring the bell. I wanted to surprise them, remember?" she said with a serious expression, laughing right after. 

"Whatever, just don't embarrass me, please." you facepalmed yourself before you rang the doorbell, regaining your posture. You could hear the bell echo all around the house compound. You waited a few seconds before the intercom box lit up and a familiar pair of eyes were displayed on the screen. 

"Yes, what makes you come to the holy Bangtan residence?" the pair of eyes spoke. 

"You seriously don't recognize me? Jimin stop your shït talk and open the door. Plus your greeting line is giving away the fact that BTS is living here and it's been the same for the past few years!" you narrowed your eyes at him. 

"Oh it's you! I couldn't make out your face with that beanie and that mask on your chin. Plus are those sunglasses really necessary? It's freaking night time! Alright alright, come in." he said before pressing a button, the gates slowly opening right after. You walked into the house compound with Rimin carefully towing behind, you grunting at her weird behaviour. At the front door, you were greeted by Jimin in a baggy sleeveless shirt and camo shorts. 

"AYY whaddup ChimChim!!!" your voice was a pitch higher than usual. It was a long time since you saw him and it felt exciting to see him. 

"Wassup (Y/N) man! Long time no see!" he hollered as he fist bumped you. 

"You've gotten skinnier! Are you guys even eating?!" you asked, seeing how thin he had become. 

"Well the last time we had a good, good meal was when you guys visited two months ago. We missed Rimin's hearty cooking!" he said, pinching his small arm to emphasize. 

"Aww you missed my cooking?!" Rimin suddenly jumped out from behind you, startling him

"Ya Choi Rimin! You surprised me right there! Come here man!" he exclaimed with his mouth agape, excited to see her and immediately did a cool handshake together. You looked at them in pure awe. They looked like those real dope homies. 

"I missed you guys too, Jimin. Hey, is Taehyungie home?" she questioned. 

"He's in his room. What? He doesn't know you're coming?" 

"Nope. (Y/N) here has to take care of Jungkook for the night, and I tagged along because why not." she grinned. 

"Yeah, what she said." You casually said, shrugging your shoulders. 

"Well what're you waiting for? That man's sneezed a thousand times today! The others are in the living room. Come on in!" he invited you two with that eye-smile plastered on his face.

"Don't mind if we do!" the both of you said simultaneously as you stepped into the confines of the Bangtan residence. It's been a long time since you had visited the boys at their dorm, but the place didn't undergo much changes compared to the last time you went. You spotted Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon in the living room, intently watching TV. 

"Missed me?" you smirked after you jumped in front of the screen, startling the three.

"Hey, it's you!!!" They shouted in unison, grinning ear to ear, frantically getting up to greet you. Hoseok was the most excited to see you, being the quickest out of the three.

"(Y/N)-ah I missed you so much!!!" he exclaimed as he hugged you, embrace so tight it was giving you breathing difficulties.

"Okay okay I missed you too!" you laughed.

"Did you come here alone? Why the sudden visit?" Rapmon asked as he high-fived you.

"Um, sort of. Yoongi oppa told me that Jungkook's caught a cold, and he said I'm responsible for it." you slyly replied, shrugging your shoulders.

"You got that right. He's been sneezing all day, we don't even want to get near his room!" he laughed.

"Where's Rimin? Was she that tired from your schedule? Dang, I wanted to see her." Yoongi pouted.

"I can only say that she wanted to come." you stated bluntly.

"What's all the ruckus abo- Hey, (Y/N)! Long time no see!" Jin exclaimed as he exited the kitchen, carrying a few cans of cola.

"Jin oppa! Hi there!" you excitedly waved at him.

"You're right on time, we were just about to watch a second movie." he smiled.

"Can I join you all?" a low whisper was heard, making all the attention go to Rimin who was peeking her head out from a wall.

"WHAT THE HELL CHOI RIMIN!!!" Hoseok shouted, petrified by her creepy gesture.

"God, you scared the living hell out of me. Hi Rimin!" Jin breathed out, nearly dropping the cans of cola in his hands. 

"You bastard you didn't tell me you were coming!" Yoongi cursed as he went over to her and punched her arm. 

"Why would I tell you , I drop by whenever I want to!" she retorted, pinching his as a comeback. 

"If you two are together I swear you both are a harmonising symphony of swear words, profanities and cursings." you said as you shook your head, the others laughing. You both were always so comfortable around them, and they felt the same, too.

"He's the one who taught me. Anyway, I'll make popcorn for you guys. Jin oppa you can help me, right?" she cheerfully asked Jin. He nodded, smiling. 

"I guess I'll go upstairs now. Jungkook's expecting me. Meet you guys later!" you excused yourself as you made your way up the stairs.

You softly knocked on his door, hearing him mumble something about his approval of opening it. The door creak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter